Chapter 15: Human??!!

As I had changed back to myself, I heard a gasp. I turned around sharply. A pretty girl, possibly my age, wearing a black hoodie and dark blue jeans, fell to her knees. I got up and grabbed her arm. I gently helped her up. She said shyly, "H-Hi." Everyone including this "New" person were shocked and baffled. I asked, "What's your name?" She smiled at me, "You had it right when you named me and Luna. My name IS Darkstalker." She looked around and laughed at our surprise. then she looked at herself and shock grew in the place of laughter.

We had all been sitting down on my bed at around 5 AM. Talking. When all of a sudden, Andie bursts into the room. She tries not to yell as she says, " You have all been making a huge commotion since midnight. So can you all just..." She spotted Darkstalker. Right... She was still in her human form. "Who is this and where did her and that little runt come from?" She glanced at Luna and leaned against the door waiting for an answer. Darkstalker looked like she was about to rage when Andie called Luna a runt. Then Darkstalker's human form shrunk. the clothes disappeared and she was in her normal wolf pup form again. I sighed, " Andie, this is Darkstalker. That other pup- Who is no runt- is Luna. They came from the same place we just escaped." She looked surprised. Then Shelby got up and pushed Andie out of the room. she said, "Just go back to bed or whatever you were doing before, Andie. We will explain all of this later." Then she closed the door and sat on the edge of the bed without another word. The silence was peaceful. I picked up Darkstalker and gently held her as I fell asleep leaning against the wall where I would normally be laying my head on a pillow reading a book around this time.