Chapter 12: Life is confusing

The little pup, Darkstalker, hopped onto my lap. She nuzzled up to me. I smiled. I pulled away from crying into Hunter's furry neck. I gently pet her. Her fur was as soft as beyond soft. I said, "I'm Spirit. This is Shelby. Next to me is Hunter. We'll call you Darkstalker."I looked at the other pup. "And you Luna." They both reacted as if those were there names. Their ears perked up and their tails wagged. Mine began to wag as well. I looked over at Shelby. She was running in circles trying to catch her tail. I laughed. She stopped and looked at me blushing. 😶 she said, "You saw absolutely nothing... Lol. Look I cant help it. I just want to hug it. Its so fluffy and big enough to be a body pillow." I nodded and chuckled in agreement. "Lets go home guys. I'm tired." And cue the yawns. We laughed after both of us yawned. I picked up Darkstalker and carried her gently. Shelby did the same with Luna. They fell asleep in our arms on the way home. My arms got tired. But my tail was just big and strong enough. I moved it up to my arms. I had curled into like a platform. Try to imagine it people. You have a brain for a reason. I placed Darkstalker onto the incredibly giant fluffy platform. She looked cozy. Shelby didnt want to let go of Luna. I had to admit she was adorable as all hell. But together they were adorable beyond heaven.  Shelby's almost looked like Luna. It was almost an exact match. I thought it was just coincidence. But was it? What were those planning on doing with all of us? It was odd. Once we got home, I had to tell Charlie everything was fine so that he wouldn't start barking and wake up the pups. They were sleeping our room tonight. Hunter followed us. I gently placed Darkstalker on my bed for a minute while I grabbed some stuff. First I grabbed a couple old blankets we wouldnt need. I placed them on the floor in different places incase Luna or Darkstalker woke up and had to go.  I then grabbed a couple of my old sweaters that had tears in them. I pulled the pillows out of two of my pillowcases. I grabbed my sowing kit. I sowed the a couple sweaters around one pillow. Then I did the same with the other. Then I placed them on the floor. One next to my bed and one next to Shelby's. I moved Hunter's bed over in between both pup's beds. I let him lay down. Then I carefully picked up Darkstalker and placed her in her new bed. I kissed her forehead and went to help Shelby. She didnt want to pick up Luna incase she would wake her up. So I did the same with Luna as I had done with Darkstalker. Hunter looked at the puppies as i kissed their foreheads. He whimpered at me. I kissed his forehead. Then I gave him the treat he deserved. "Good boy, Hunter. You're such a good boy. Goodnight. Sweet dreams big guy. I love you. I love you all." I turned out the lights and hopped into bed. Shelby turned off her reading light and hopped into bed. She and I said good night to eachother before falling asleep.