Chapter 33: There Goes My Chance

Hey guyss! I graduated....AHHH! lol. It still hasn't hit me yet but last month was busy with everything going on. I had a great time in Florida and i'm glad to be home:) ...even though I totaled my mom's car just about 2 hours ago lol. Hope ya'll like this chapter ! :) It's the skating rink trip in Harry's point of view n_n. Love you guys! Read. Vote. Comment. Fan! #HammyForever <33

This chapter is dedicated to Alicia for being so smart ;D lol. Hope you enjoy it!

GIF of Harry falling on the side lol. Makes me laugh every time. Just imagine it with skates n_n lol :)

~Rachel :)

_______________________________________ 

 Harry's POV:

As the car comes to a stop, I hop out with excitement. I can’t wait to see her get on the floor to skate and wobble so much that she may need my help.

"What are you smiling about Harry?” my best mate asks while elbowing me.

“My victory,” I say as I scratch my chin and begin smiling again.

As we all begin to pile into the elevator, I see a Double-Decker bus letting people off to come into the hotel.

“Be Cammy, be Cammy.” I say aloud. I keep watching the door only to see that it’s just a bunch of elderly people getting off the bus.

“Come on mate, she’s probably already upstairs.” Liam says, putting his hand on my shoulder. I nod and we both walk into the crowded elevator.

Sometimes I wish that just the lads and I could be in the elevator and not be accompanied by so much security…. then I remember the time we decided to ditch Paul and run around by ourselves and the outcome wasn’t the greatest.  Just to be treated like a normal person would be nice at times, but then again, I wouldn’t give this up for anything.

“Harry you worry me sometimes.” Louis says, pulling me out of my thoughts.

“Why’s that?” I ask, confused.

“You’ve been more quiet lately, like you’re lost or something.” He answers while raising his eyebrows.

“I’ve just got a lot on my mind, Lou.” I say and shrug. It’s not a lie.

“This one’s different isn’t she?” he asks in a lower tone. I stare at him for a moment and then look to the others. They are all staring at me, waiting for an answer. I don’t want to make a big deal out of it because it wasn’t that long ago that we ran into Cammy at Tate Modern.

The elevator comes to a stop and we all step out and head down the hall to go to the girl’s room. I take a breath and say, “I mean, yeah, I guess, I don’t really know her that well and I want to get to know her further. That's all I really know.”

I think that was a pretty good way to put it if I do say so myself.

"She sure does have ya thinkin’.” Niall says, causing the other’s to nod.

“Yeah, she’s just different.” I say, pausing at the door to look at them.

“Exactly!” Louis shouts, pointing at me. He loves to be right. I don’t give him a response and turn to knock on the door. Seconds later, we are greeted by Cammy’s friends and welcomed inside.

“We are all about ready to leave, just waiting on Cammy.” Jilly says, looking to me. I feel awkward but try to hide it and nod.

I hear footsteps coming down the hall and scoot closer to the hallway entrance. Cammy comes around the corner, staring at her feet. I don't say anything, but I find it cute.