Chapter 11: Leeroy & The Big Mess

And we danced all night to the BEST SONG EVER! We knew every line, now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her! Cause we danced all night to the BEST SONG EVERRRRR!!:)) Oh my gosh guys!! I LOVE ITT!! If you haven't seen the video yet you have to!! Its great! They are too cute!:)) haha BUTTTTT here is your usual update!:) ENJOYYY!:)) Read. Comment. Vote. Fan!:))

Dedication to pigs_can_fly because she is a good supporter and she is awesome!:) lol Hope you like it!:))

 ____________________________________________________

Harry's POV:

As Paul drives us all back to the hotel, I can't stop thinking of Cammy. Her long, dark, and curly locks. Her beautiful bright green eyes. The way her smile lights up her whole face…but doesn’t reach her eyes. I want to know her secrets. What makes her hold back? A girl that beautiful deserves everything…if she lets me in I will give that to her.

“Harry, you okay?” Liam asks, nudging me.

“Yeah I’m fine, just thinking.” I answer.

“What about?” Louis says, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

“I bet he’s thinking of paint girl.” Niall says while laughing, making Zayn laugh too.

I knew he wanted to laugh about it too. That boy laughs at everything.

We pull up in the back of the hotel and walk through the kitchen to go secretly up to our rooms. As we open the door of our hotel room we are greeted by the little puppy, with a pillow in his mouth. I bend down to pet him and then look up to see the lads standing there with their mouths gaped open. I hesitantly turn back to the room and my mouth falls open along with theirs. The blankets are off of the bed, the pillows and mattresses are chewed up, the food and water we left for the little pup is all over the floor, he relieved himself several times all over the carpet and everything that we had on shelves is knocked over. To the left there is a long trail of toilet paper coming out of the lou and inside of it is bottles of shampoo and chewed up soap on the tile. How can one little puppy make such a mess? I turn to the boys shocked and we just stand there until Louis begins to back up.

“Well it was nice knowing you guys but I think it’s time we all go our separate ways.” He says, reaching for the door knob.

“Oh no you don’t!” Zayn says, grabbing the fleeing boy by the collar of his shirt.

“You are the one that brought it in here, so you are the one that is going to explain to the manager why his 'NO PETS' sign, is a good one.” Liam says, staring at Louis.

“But…Niall helped too!” he says quickly.

Niall looks up from the fridge, grinning at the mention of his name.

“What did I win?” he asks happily.

I laugh at his response. He is always in his own little world.

“A one way ticket to getting kicked out of this hotel.” Zayn answers sarcastically, patting the Irish boy on the back.

 “What will we do with the puppy?” Louis asks. We all turn to look at him and see his hopeless expression. “If we tell the hotel they will just send him to the pound.” He finishes.

“And we all know what happens at the pound.” Niall says before shoving some crisps into his mouth.

I look up to Zayn and Liam and they just stare at the puppy with a sympathetic look.

“Ughh okay maybe if we clean this up a bit, it won’t look so bad and then we won’t have to say anything.” Liam finally says, making Lou perk up.

“Yes!” he says, fist pumping the air.

I shake my head at him and then set to work on gathering the toilet paper. It takes about an hour to finally clean everything up and when we finish, Niall and Louis leave to go find new mattresses and pillows for the room.

I walk out onto the balcony and stretch out on a chair, pull out my phone and begin staring at the picture of us with Cammy. When I put my number in her phone I sent it to myself. I can’t help but smile every time she comes into my mind. I don’t know what it is but there is something special about that girl. She makes me feel different and I haven’t had more than a few sentences with her. I go into my contacts and pull up her name. I start to type out a message when the door opens. I quickly exit out of it and turn to see Zayn standing in the door way.

“Niall and Louis just got back with the mattresses, come help and then we can all watch a movie.” He says.

“Alright.” I say standing up, shoving my phone back into my pocket.

Guess that text will just have to wait til later.

We put everything in place and then carry the old stuff to the dumpsters and come back upstairs.

“We need to name him you know.” I say, looking to the others.

“Yeah we should, but what would we call him?” Liam asks us all.

“Oh you know…too bad that he’s not a girl.” Louis says with a smirk.

“Why’s that?” Niall asks while smiling like he already knows the answer.

“Well Nialler, because then we could call the puppy Cammy!” he answers with a laugh.

The others begin to laugh as well and I begin to play with my lips to keep from smiling.

“Haha very funny.” I say, shaking my head at them.

“How about Leeroy?” Niall suggests, smiling.

“That’s perfect!” Liam says, picking up the little dog.

“Leeroy it is!” I say, throwing my hands up in the air.

We all step forward and pat him on the head.

“Welcome to One Direction Leeroy.” I say taking the puppy into my arms, while he licked my face.

He is really starting to grow on me.

“So, what movie?” Louis asks, looking to the stack of DVDS.

We begin going through the stack and then settle in front of the telly. Before the movie is over, I look around to see all the boys asleep, including our newest member. I smile at the scene and then grab a pillow and drift off to sleep.

_______________________________________

In honor of the Best Song Ever video release I decided to name the puppy Leeroy!:)) It's a cute name for a puppy n_n haha Hope you guys liked this chapter!!:))) Tell me what you think in the comments below!!:DD Love you guuyyysss!!:)))) <3

-Rachel

_________________________

Editor's Note:

I'm not sure what Rachel meant by that note there, but I hope she was telling you to read my newest Fan Fiction called Unsung!

Go find it on my profile at @MakeMeBeautiful11

Thanks for reading!

"And we danced all night to the Best Song Ever! You know, I know, you know I'll remember you, and I know, you know I know you'll remember me!"

That line was for the fans guys! They appreciate every single directioner out there! Except for the mean ones... lol

~ Christine <333

Comment any Fan Fictions you recommend! Thank you <3