Chapter 7: Puppy Paws & Flirting Attempts

A/N: Hey guys!:)) Here is your update in Harry's POV!:D Hope you like It n_n Enjoy!:D At the top is a picture of the adorable little puppy that Louis found:) When you're done you should SOOOOO go read Thinking of Charity by @MakeMeBeautiful11 :) I love it! READ. COMMENT. VOTE. FAN. :) <3

 _______________________________

Harrys POV:                                                                                                                                  

(Harrys dream)

"Harry! Gemma! Come get your snack!" I hear my mum say from downstairs.

Gemma and I have been watching tv for quite some time and recently started finger painting.

"Coming mum!" Gemma yells back in her high pitched voice. "Come on baby brother, we need to go get cleaned up," she says, turning to me.

"Okay," I answer her, standing up from the floor. I begin to turn around and walk toward the lou when I feel something wet on my face.

"What is this?" I say, touching my face, trying to wipe off whatever it is, but it just keeps happening. I grow frustrated and start to cry.

I begin to hear laughter and Louis's voice, and immediately, I wake up.

"Look at him! Aww! I think he likes you!" Louis says, pointing to the culprit on top of me.

A little black and brown puppy is standing on my stomach, still licking my face.

"So you're the cause of this." I say to the excited puppy as I pat him on the head. The lads all turn to look at me.

"What are you talking about?" Niall asks, munching on a poptart.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a dream, Gemma and I were little kids finger painting and then my face began to feel wet and now I know why." I finish, motioning to the puppy.

Louis has a smirk on his face and I then realize where we are.

"Louis! Why did you bring a puppy into the hotel room?" I ask him, raising up out of bed.

"Why do you automatically assume that it was me?" he asks, coming over to get the puppy. He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Because you seem to be the one that is the most attached to it." I answer.

"Okay! Maybe it was me." He says, smiling from ear to ear while playing tug of war with the little dog.

"Thought so...how did you get it in here anyway?" I ask him.

He begins to laugh and says, "Well I seen him on the streets this morning while I was on me walk and he looked lonely. I decided that we all need a dog to keep us company anyway and I walked him here, but when I got to the door I knew I couldn't bring him in...so I called Niall and had him come outside to make a plan and eventually we got him in here by having Niall dress up as a girl and we put this little puppy in his purse and he snuck him up here." He says while chuckling, looking over to Niall.

You would think the boy would be ashamed but he just takes another bite of his poptart and gives a thumbs up, followed by a grin.

Zayn then sits down on the bed and stares at me as I realize that they are all dressed.

"Why are you all dressed up for?" I ask, looking to all of them.

"We are going to Tate Modern today, remember?" Zayn answers, ushering for me to get up.