Chapter 8: Breakdown

Here you guys go!:) Cammy's POV again n_n. Butttt in the end she doesn't seem too happy with Harry! Keep reading to find out whyyyy!:)) Christine posted the editors note at the bottom last night n_n. Can't believe this story has now got 1,000 reads! That's incredible! Thank you guys soooo much!!<33 Go check out her fan fic, Thinking of Charity! :))

 Dedication to a friend!:) She begged me to update earlier in the day so you guys can think her for that! Hope you like it Valery!:))  

Read. Vote. Comment. Fan!:))

______________________________ 

 Cammy’s POV:

The realization hits me like a ton of bricks and I can't help but show how shocked I am. Not that I am so incredibly shocked that they are in front of me… I don’t even remember the band’s name, but I am shocked at how unobservant I have been this whole time. How did I not notice before now? I guess I was too focused on getting my picture and leaving.

“Who are you boys?” I ask.

It is now their turn to look confused as they look at each other & then back at me. I glance over to the curly headed boy, whose expression goes from having a smirk to the expression of a hurt ego. I look away as an effort to hold in my laugh.

“Well...don’t you know?” Louis asks, stepping toward me.

“Of course she knows, I mean she asked us for a picture.” Zayn says, shifting in place.

“Actually... I uh… didn’t want a picture with you guys... I needed just a picture of me with it for my scavenger hunt.” I say as I look past them, trying to plan my escape route from this awkward situation.

“Oh.” They all say in unison.

“If you’re not a fan, then why is our song your ringtone?” Niall asks.

“My best friend likes to mess with me and changes it all the time.” I answer, shrugging.

You can feel the tension in the air and I keep growing more and more desperate to get away. Paul begins to chuckle and all of the boys turn and give him death stares.

“What?” he asks. “It’s not every day that I get to see you boys get humiliated by a girl not wanting a picture with you, but with a painting.” He starts laughing harder and all of the boy’s faces turn a bright red.

It is a little funny but I feel too weird to laugh. My phone begins ringing again and I roll my eyes at the ringtone as I answer it.

“Hello?” I say, hoping it's a clue for a way out.

“Hey! Cammy! It’s Kate, where are you? You are the only one not back and Mr. Gonsalas is ready to go.” Her voice blasts in my ear.

I accidentally hit the speaker phone button and I've only had this phone 3 days so I don't know how to turn it off. I keep pressing random buttons trying to get it to turn off and look over to see the boys watching me with amused expressions. Can this get any worse?

“Hello? Is anyone there?” she asks.

“Oh, uh, yeah sorry I am on my way.” I say quickly into the phone.

“Kay see ya soon,” she says and hangs up.

“So your name is Cammy?” I hear the voice of Harry say.

I look over to them and start walking backwards.

“Yeah, it is. Look guys, it was nice meeting you but I have to go. Bye.” I say, turning around to walk away.