Chapter 29: How?

Here's your Tuesday update!:D Hope ya'll like it!:)) We're getting closer to starting to write Christine & I's book!:) Check it out!:) It'll be on our shared account, onedirection5732 :)

Today (October 1st) marks DDL's 3 month old birthday!!!:D 10k+ reads in 3 months! I never thought that I could reach that so thank you all!!:))) <33

Dedication to Paige!:) Go check out her works!:D Hope you like it!:))

______________________________

Harry's POV:

 Deep in my sleep, I can feel someone playing with my curls. I shut my eyes tighter and try to just lay there and ignore it.

I hear the door open and fast footsteps approach the bed, followed by a smack.

“Ow! What’d ya do that for?” I hear Niall’s Irish accent say.

“No one can touch Harold’s curls except me!” Louis yells in his high pitched voice.

Waking up fully, I begin laughing along with Niall at their conversation and turn over to the night stand to see what time it is.

My mouth drops open as I see that it is one in the afternoon.

“How long have you lads been awake?” I ask them, pulling the covers off of me.

“Since around ten thirty.” Niall says while shielding his eyes

I chuckle and walk across the room to grab some sweats..

I hate sleeping with clothes on, they know that so they should have been prepared.

I don’t know why I slept in so long, it’s not like I got here at an unruly time and was exhausted or anything.

“What time is the interview?” I ask them.

“It’s at two.” Liam says, walking into the room.

Sighing, I look at my phone.

Cammy’s beautiful face pops up on my screen, causing me to grin.

I took the picture while we were lying in the field.

In the picture we are lying in the tall grass together, her hair is spread out around her in a beautiful curly mess, just like I remember, and she is laughing with her eyes shut. I am faced towards her, smiling open mouthed at the sound of her laughter.

It looks like something out of a movie, and it is my most favorite picture I've ever taken.

“What are you looking at Harry?” Louis asks me, stepping closer.

I start to pull back but its not like they don’t already know that I like Cammy.

They don’t know anything about yesterday so as I show them the picture, I can see the confusion on each of their faces.

“When did you take that?” Niall asks, taking a bite of a muffin.

As I start to tell them of what happened yesterday, Zayn walks in with a towel around his hips and comes over to join us.

I tell them of the tweet, rescuing her from the crowd, and escaping into the field.

As I get to the movie I can feel my face fall as I remember the last bit of our conversation.

Should I tell them about Mark? I’m sure me finding out was something she didn't intend on happening so I should probably keep my mouth shut.

I breathe in and finish the story, “We then went into the kitchen and she doctored my face, said our goodbyes and then I came back here.”