Chapter 10: Girl Attacks & Emergency Contacts

Look! Chapter 10!!:) I wrote this last Thursday so that I could make sure that you guys could have you're usual Saturday update!:)) Hope you like it!:) READ. VOTE. COMMENT. FAN!!! :))

Dedication tooooooo Jeanessa!! Doesn't she have an awesome name?! Its so pretty n_n. Hope you like it !:))

_____________________________________________

 Cammy's POV:

 As I sit down on the bus Kate smiles at me but begins to frown as she sees my appearance.

“What happened?” she asks me with wide eyes.

“I ran into a ladder and it hit a shelf with an uncovered paint bucket on it, no big deal.” I say, shrugging my shoulders. 

If I tell people about meeting that boyband they will press me for questions and I am too annoyed to put up with any of that right now. The only people that I will tell are Jilly and Carson.

“Well, at least you are alright.” She says, patting my shoulder.

I nod and then begin to stare out the window, my thoughts taking over me. Stupid Harry. Stupid ladder. Stupid paint bucket. Why does he make me feel like I am floating? I don’t even know the boy and when he starred into my eyes before I walked away, I died inside. That doesn’t matter now though because I will never see Harry or those other boys ever again. They are the last thing I need on a trip like this. Why he thought it was so funny is beyond me but I do not like him.

 As I stare out the window, a bus going the opposite way passes us. On the side of it is a huge blown up picture of the boy’s faces and an advertisement of their upcoming world tour. I don't pay much attention to it until I see a One Direction pop up store and a billboard on the highway announcing their new fragrance. What the heck? Why can’t I get away from them?!

 I pull out my phone to change my ringtone and then plug in my ear buds, lean my head back against the seat, and close my eyes.

___________________________________________________

“Cammy wake up.” Someone says, shaking my shoulder.

I open my eyes to see Kate standing beside me and everyone exiting the bus.

I stand up, pat her on the head, and walk off. Smiling to myself, I get off the bus and when I turn around to look at her, she looks confused. Mission accomplishd. I begin giggling to myself and walk inside. I am so weird when I first wake up.

 As I walk through the lobby I receive stares from everyone, making me blush and walk to the elevators faster than normal. I arrive to our floor and use the key to unlock the door and walk to the bedroom to find Jilly, Carson, and surprisingly Ally all sitting on the bed, talking.

 “Oh. Hi Cammy, we were just talking about-,” Jilly starts and then stops to stare.

 I knew this was coming.

 “Details! I want details!” she says, jumping up off the bed and dragging me inside the room.

 I roll my eyes at her and look over to Carson and Ally.

 “Hi Carson, Ally nice to see you again.” I say.

 She smiles at me and then looks me from head to toe.

 “Looks like you’ve had a rough day.” She says with a giggle.

I nod and then she continues, “I spent last night at my uncles and I am still supposed to be with him but he had an emergency at work and had to go in so I decided that I would come visit.” She finishes as she pokes Carson in the side, making him jump. The boy is very ticklish, which is one of the many ways Jilly and I like to torture him.