Chapter 18: House Keeping

Guyyyssss!! Early update!!:DDD Thank you sooooooo much for the 3k+ reads!!:DD That is amazzinnnnggg!!! :))) I love ya'll!!! So here you are! Because of the votes and to celebrate the 3k reads n_n   READ. VOTE. COMMENT. FAN! :DD

Dedication to _1Dsugarplum!!! She is awesome & she has a story that looks really good!!! It's called Concert Girl  :) Go check it out!

Don't know if you guys caught it but during the last chapter, during the interview when the interviewer was talking to Harry he said:

"Well what is the answer Harry? Are you and this so called Camrynn together? Hmmm?"

Does it ring a bell? n_n 

Leeroy, Hmmm! ;D ahaha :))

___________________________________

Cammy's POV:

I sit down on the bus bench with Kate and smile at her.

“Well this has been a fun day!” She says happily.

It is about 6 p.m. and we are just finishing the second art gallery.

“Yep!” I say enthusiastically.

The bus begins to move, making its way back to the hotel and I begin thinking of what has been on my mind ever since I met the girl who told me about One Direction.

Their story isn’t at all what I expected it to be. They all started off as soloists on the X-Factor and were put into a boy group together. They finished in third place but they have become a world wide sensation since then. She told me about their families and little things about them. Liam’s story made me feel bad for him, he looks so strong. I never would have guessed he had kidney problems and was bullied. The thought of Harry working in a bakery made me laugh and I think Louis would make an amazing drama teacher. After all of the random little facts she told me, she showed me all the video diaries, random X-Factor stuff, and their music videos. They are all hilarious! I still have the Vas Happenin boys song stuck in my head! It is so weird to think that I didn’t know about them before. Instead of knowing them because they are One Direction, I know them for real and it makes the videos even more fun for me. I felt bad for taking up the rest of the girls’ time but she told me that it's fine and that she is happy to share her knowledge with me. Kate looked like she was having fun learning too, even though she is already a fan. It makes me respect them more and when I see them again I will tell them that they all have wonderful voices. They are not a no-talent, voice programed boy-band, their voices are true and their harmonies sound like an angel’s choir! Okay maybe I am getting a little too excited about it but they really do sound perfect together.

Some one taps my shoulder and I look over to see Kate getting up.

“We are back at the hotel Cammy, come on.” She says with a giggle.

We all get off of the bus and I make my way up to my room.

Letting myself in, I walk into the bedroom, go to the bed, and flop down onto the soft mattress.

I heard earlier that the other two groups had already gotten back, but Jilly and Carson are no where to be found.

I decide to take a quick nap before I have to go back downstairs for the late picnic our class is holding for us outside in the gardens of the hotel.

I am half asleep when I hear a knock at the door.

“Uhhhh.” I groan, rising up.

“Who is it?” I call, trying to sound less groggy.