31

Warning smut ahead

The couple sat dropped on their couch. Taehyung was exhausted but not Jungkook,  he had misses his boyfriend so much and he needed to touch him,  to feel him,  he needed him all.

Jungkook was looking at Tae with pure lust,  he had only one thought in mind and nothing would stop him from fulfilling it tonight.  With no warning he dove onto Tae,  their lips moving in sync,  their tongue dancing inside their mouths,  a low moan escaped Taehyung's mouth and the younger felt a wave of desire "flow" through his body. 
As if he could read his mine Taehyung got up from the couch  and threw Jungkook onto the bed as he slowly crawled on top of him.  Slowly he unbuckled the other's pants, slidding them down his beautiful legs, along with his boxers,  revealing the younger's rock hard erection. 
The latter gave it a few kitten licks making  Jungkook groan "ah kitten stop teasing me" but Taehyung enjoyed it and started softly biting Jungkook's thighs,  sucking at times,  leaving beautiful hickeys.  Taehyung's teasing was driving Jungkook crazy,  he decided to take action and grabbed his boyfriend's hair,  guiding him to his crotch,  making him take his whole length.  "Ahh" Jungkook couldn't hold back his moan,  he kept guiding Tae's head,  quickening his pace,  almost choking the elder,  but Taehyung didn't mind,  he actually like the younger's dominant side.
As Jungkook felt he was going to cum,he sat down and Tae wrapped his legs around his waist as his hands found their way to his neck pulling him in a hot,  messy kiss.  Taehyung broke the kiss and whispered seductively into the others ear "let me ride you tonight " Jungkook looked at him as if he had just offered him the best thing in the world as he slowly laid back down,  holding Tae's hands. 

Taehyung straddled Jungkook,  leaning down to kiss him.  He led his boyfriend's hands to his hip as he positioned himself onto Jungkook's member.  Tae slowly slid down,  his lips trembled from the slight pain but Jungkook started pumping his member to distract him from the pain.  The younger tightened his grip onto the elder's hip,  guiding him up and down his length. "Ah Jungkook! " Taehyung was a moaning mess as he kept bouncing onto his boyfriend's dick.  Jungkook got up still holding Tae,  his legs wrapped around him.  None of them moved,  they were panting and sweating,  looking at each other's eyes.  No words we're exchanged between the two but a lot was said simply with their eyes.  Their lips crashed against each other as Jungkook swept Taehyung, him being under Jungkook now as the latter slammed into him.  "Ah!! Jungkook hit Taehyung prostate in one hard thrust,  sending his boyfriend into absolute bliss.  He kept thrusting until they both climaxed screaming their lover's name. 
Jungkook collapsed onto Taehyung pulling him in a loving embrace.

Taehyung snuggled into his boyfriend neck,  feeling his heartbeat.  He looked up,  his eyes we're closed,  a drop of sweat was trailing his perfect jaw line,  his pink lips slightly parted.
  "Jungkook? "
"Yes Tae? "
"Promise me you'll never leave me" Jungkook took Taehyung's hand,  stroking his new engagement ring, as he looked straight into his eyes. 
"Never Tae,  I'll love you forever" Taehyung blushed and pecked his boyfriend lips.
"You are my forever Jungkook,  I love you"

---------------------------------------------------------
I think the next chapter is the last one, I'm so sad I don't want this story to end but at least I'll start the Yoonmin one,  if anyone cares.  Well for those who made it this far thank you so much and I hope I don't dissapoint with the last chapter, ily all