10

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was already dressed, so I just grabbed my car keys, locked my apartment and left for my dance lessons. I had missed those, the dance teacher is an amazing dancer, really talented and kind, his name is Jung Hoseok but everyone calls him J-Hope. I parked and got into the building, there were a few new faces but I knew most of them, I saw my friend Yugyeom and headed to him. We chatted until the door opened to reveal someone I had never seen before but  looked familiar.

"Hey who's that?"

"Oh I think his nickname is V, he's helping J-Hope today but apparently he's quite the dancer as well"

Mmm I didn't know anyone named V but I definitely knew that guy. I had to see his face again, at that moment he turned around and I recognized him, it was Tae! I didn't know what to do, should I go say hi, should I hide or maybe just act as if I didn't see him. I decided to turn my back for now, the teacher entered the classroom and we started the stretching. Luckily for me he was glued to his cellphone so he hadn't seen me yet, but what was he doing on his cellphone like that, was he talking to that boy he liked? 

Damn he looked so pretty, how could he think he's ugly, I wanted to look at him more but I was busy hiding so I only glanced this one time and since he was looking down I barely saw his face. After some time the teacher got up and went to Taehyung, I couldn't hear their conversation but Taehyung nodded and left. We put on the music and the dance lessons began, at the end Tae never came back, I grabbed my stuff and started leaving when I heard music coming from another room. I walked towards the door and opened it slightly and took a peek. There he was, I recognized the song he was dancing to, it was Stuck from a famous boy band named Monsta X. I was impressed by his dancing, he was graceful and sexy, every step matched the beat and it seemed like he had a good breathing control too, I was still analyzing his movements when the music stopped, and he started to turn around, I quickly closed the door trying not to make any sound and went back home. I had to ask him about all this.

<Little_Tae>

Hey Tae

Hi Kookie

How was your day?

Tiring and yours?

Same