16

Jungkook's P.O.V

Soon after we both got bored and decided to go to the park near his house. We were walking, hands intertwined, I glanced at him a few times and would blush when he would catch me looking. We sat down on bench and I admired my boyfriend, finally, I could call him my boyfriend, he was so handsome I couldn't stop myself, I pulled out my phone to take a picture.

"Hyung look at me" he turned and posed for the picture, what a cutie.

"Let me see" he made grabby hands towards my phone but I backed away.

"Kookie" he whined.

What a cute sound, I couldn't leave him like this, but I didn't want to show him the picture, I turned to him, he was pouting with his eyes closed, I chuckled at what I was about to do. Without warning I crashed my lips on his, they tasted like strawberry, I remembered Tae eating a strawberry lollipop earlier, he teased me the whole time, so I refused to kiss him, what a mistake, his lips taste even better now, I bit on his lower lip but they remained closed. I groaned in annoyance as I pulled away.

"Yah why did you stop" he was still smiling but it wasn't his usual smile it was a malicious smile. What was he thinking of. At that moment he snatched my phone and ran away, I would've chased after him, but he didn't know my password. I smirked waiting for him to come back which he soon did.

"Kookie why is it locked" he pouted. I chuckled and pulled him on my lap as I took my phone back while kissing his nose.

"Nice try baby but don't worry you'll see the picture soon" he blushed at the pet name but nodded. We stayed an hour at the park, getting to know each other better but sadly we had to leave, I had an interview for a job tomorrow. I bid him goodbye as I kissed him one last time before I made my way back home.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I sat down still smiling like an idiot, was it real? Was Jungkook really my boyfriend, I still didn't know him well but there is something I knew, he was the best thing that ever happened to me. I heard my phone buzz, JungKooK tagged you. I clicked on the picture.

JungKooK posted a new picture!

First day together but I know it won't be our last, I love you Tae <3

Like Comment Share

You and 560 other liked this post

Min_Suga well done Jungkookie, proud of you @JungKooK

Chim_Chim finally, you look handsome by the way but not as gorgeous as my boyfriend @Min_Suga

Little_Tae I love you too Kookie <3 @JungKooK

Little_Tae Keep dreaming Chim, my Kookie is ten times better, no hard feelings right Yoongi @Chim_Chim

Min_Suga Thanks babe and we'll see about that Taehyung @AlienTae

Seokjin I guess I have to accept you now... @JungKooK

JungKooK You'll like me you'll see, and I hope your cheek's better hyung @Seokjin

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter sorry 

Hope you guys liked it