14

Yoongi's P.O.V

A week had passed since the café incident between Jungkook and Taehyung and Jungkook hadn't left his apartment the whole time. Not even for his dance practices, I texted, called him but he never answered so after a while I decided to go see him. I knocked on the door and no one answered, after 5 minutes I took the spare key that Jungkook had given me and let myself in. I found him laying on his carpet in the living, just staring at the ceiling.

"Jungkook what the fuck are you doing on the floor"

"It's a carpet"

"That's not fucking better" He sighed

 "Remind me why I gave you a spare key"

"Because I'm your best friend and so that I can come help you when you're like this cause seriously dude what's up" I looked around, all his curtains were closed, his sink was full of dirty dishes, his fridge was empty and somehow his bed was done. Wait where has he been sleeping then.

"Jungkook have you been sleeping on the couch" he nodded well I think, it was kind of hard to tell since the room was so dark. I opened the curtains and opened the windows.

"Damn Jungkook it stinks in here"

"I don't care"

"Yeah you also said you didn't care about Taehyung"

"I don't"

"Right then how come you haven't been out since the fight and you stopped taking care of yourself" he didn't answer 

"That's what I thought, oh and by the way you are cleaning those dishes after you take your shower and change those fucking clothes"

"God what are you, my mom" he sighed and got up form the carpet and went to take his shower, I stayed cleaning up his apartment minus the dishes, I hated cleaning mine and as much as I loved Jungkook I wasn't doing his. 

After he got out of the shower he cleaned the dishes as I tried to talk about Taehyung but he would always change the subject. After a lot of talking I managed to convince Jungkook to give me his address.

"Okay I'm heading to his place and then swinging by yours in the meantime go out or something but don't stay here, bye Jungkookie"

"Yeah, bye hyung" I left his house and headed to Taehyung's.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I had just gotten back from Jin's café when I heard someone knocking at my door, I lazily got up from my couch and go open the door. Much to my surprise I saw a short guy standing in front of me, it took me a few seconds to recognize my best friend's boyfriend.

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Taehyung?"

"You're sh- "

"Don't say fucking short"

"Prettier than I thought" I giggle, and he laughs.

"Thank you, Taehyung, can I come in"

"Yeah sure and call me Tae"

"Thank you, Taehyung" I groaned but still moved so he could come in.

"Are you here for Jimin cause he just left for his shift at the café"

"No actually I came to...with you" he said something but I couldn't hear it, why was he mumbling all of a sudden?

"I'm sorry hyung but what the hell did you just say?"