23

Jungkook's P. O. V

I was starting to get fed up with Tae's behaviour,  was this his way of breaking up with me? I hadn't done anything and how can I even try and fix things if he won't let me,  he could at least explain to me why he's acting like that.
My phone rang snapping me back to reality.  I looked at the call ID, it was Yugyeom
"Hey Yugyeom, what's up? "
"Not much,  just wanted to know if we could hang out some time "
"Yeah sure,  I could use some fun"
"Why what's wrong? "
"Me and Tae aren't talking"
"How come? "
"I don't know man,  ever since our night out he's not the same"
"Maybe he's just jealous"
"Yeah but he blocked me, he's ignoring me and he even ran away from me the other day" I heard a small giggle.

"You okay? " I ask.

"Yeah I was just coughing,  well idk man,  we went together to your house then my friend Bambam came to get me and I went back home, that's all I know"  he was a close friend so I didn't question him any further and ended the call promising to hang out some day soon.  I had gotten a small job as a cashier in a book store and I was already late,  I texted Yoongi asking him for help and hurried to work.

++++

I got off work at 5 and immediately checked my phone for Yoongi's answer.

<Yoongi>

HYUNGTae isn't talking to me, i'm desperate

You still wonder why he wants nothing to do with you even after what you did? I thought you were supposed to be smart

My mouth hung open,  what was he talking about?  Why was he so mean,  what did I do.

What are you talking about hyung?

Cut it out Jungkook,  you know I hate liars,  Taehyung didn't deserve that,  the least you could do is apologise to the kid

Can somebody tell me what the hell it is I did?!  I never did anything!!

I'm disappointed in you Jungkook

I'm coming over hyung and don't fucking leave,  you are gonna tell me what happened so I can fix it!

---------------------------------------
Yas two updates, sorry for the filler chapter, hope you liked it