12

Taehyung's P.O.V

I wake up and flung my arm around...nothing. The space which Jungkook was supposed to occupy was very much empty. I open my eyes and get out of bed trying to stand on my feet and go look for Jungkook in the living room.

"Jungkook?" I go to the kitchen

"Kook?" to the bathroom

"Kookie?" he wasn't anywhere to be found. Did he already leave? I started to look for a note but there wasn't any, I checked me phone, no new messages. Did he use me? Did he fucking use me?! And now that he had gotten what he wanted he left. I dropped myself on the couching silently sobbing, I knew I couldn't trust him, I'm such an idiot. After I was done sobbing and scolding myself I headed to Jin's café to try and change my mind. I got there and sat at the table, I always sit at when I saw a brunette coming towards me.

No one's P.O.V

"Wow ChimChim brown hair really suits you"

"Thanks, hyung, I liked my black hair but it feels good to change, so what can I get you?" Jimin was one of Jin's main waiters, he worked here every day. Actually, that was how the two met, Taehyung entered the café and Jimin was his waiter but the two quickly bonded and exchange phone numbers. Taehyung liked Jimin at first but Jimin never returned his feelings but that was a long time ago and they were perfectly okay with each other now, no awkwardness.

"Strawberry milkshake" Jimin smiled, Tae always ordered a strawberry milkshake, but he would still ask him every time what his order was. He left, and Taehyung pulled out his phone.

JungKook sent you a message

<JungKooK>

Hey Tae 😊

Seen at 10h24am

Tae scoffed and put down his phone, waiting for his order, when it finally came Jimin sat down and Tae told him about yesterday trying to be discreet about the few embarrassing details but discreet wasn't a word Jimin seemed to know.

"OMG YOU DID IT?" Jimin shouted, earning a few annoyed glances from the customers.

"Jimin will you shut up!"

"Sorry I'm just so excited" Taehyung sighed before telling him how Jungkook had already left without saying a word and the got Jimin quiet real quick.

"So yeah I think he used me"

"No he wouldn't, answer him I'm sure it's a misunderstanding"

"No it's not, I mean come on he's so hot and pretty, he was just looking to get laid"

"Well from what Yoongi told me-"

"Shut up about Yoongi for a moment, Yoongi is not Jungkook okay" Jimin could see Taehyung was hurt so he just hummed and left him to go back to work. Taehyung finished his drink and left to his house, he liked his house, his parents were rich so he didn't need to worry about getting a job, he could do what he wanted and that was perfect for him. He kicked his shoes off and laid down on the couch, turning the TV on. Soon after his phone buzzed, and then again and again and again.

"Who the fuck keeps messaging me dammit!" Taehyung grabbed his phone and read the message, it was Jungkook.

Jungkook's P.O.V

<Little_Tae>