28

Jungkook knew he shouldn't 've yelled at Taehyung, but he got so frustrated when Tae didn't believe him, he thought for sure that he was going to get his man back but on the contrary, he might have made things worst.

He opened his Instagram and scrolled through his feeds when he saw a picture of Jimin and Taehyung.

Chim_Chim posted a picture!

Happy birthday to the cutest dork that I'm honored to call my best friend, I love you buddy💜

Like Comment Share

Min_Suga and 692 others liked this post

Little_Tae Thank you Chim, I love you too,

Min_Suga Yeah but he loves me more, right Jiminie

Chim_Chim Of course babe

"Damn!" Jungkook cursed, he had forgotten about Tae's birthday. How could he forget, he had to do something for him, even though Tae probably didn't want to see him again. Jungkook kept scrolling until he saw another picture with Taehyung.

Happy birthday Taehyung, hope you enjoy and celebrate with the people close to you

Like Comment Share

AlienTae, Chim_Chim and 489 others liked this post

Comments have been disabled

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was about to throw my phone across the room when I got a message from my hyung.

<Min_Suga>

Jungkook??!

What's up hyung?

You see, Jimin and I were cuddling on my couch after he interrupted my nap, right after you did btw, and Tae called him, when he hung up he said that Tae sounded really upset and that you had just yelled at him and that he was confused and I don't know what more, point is Jimin left to go see him so you owe me a whole after noon of cuddling with Jimin and also wtf happened with Tae?

Wow, sorry for interrupting your um cuddle thing and I'll explain to you when I get to your place

Wait you're coming again?

Yep, I'm on my way

Fine I'll help but I'm not sure Jimin wants anything to do with you

He doesn't have to know that its for me, I'll just need you to ask him to do something, please hyung

Ugh fine, just hurry up.

No one's P.O.V

Three hours had passed, it was 6:30 and the sun was setting down. Jungkook was now standing in the park near Taehyung's house, where he and Jungkook had gone the day Jungkook had asked Taehyung to be his boyfriend. Everything seemed so much happier then.

Jungkook stood on a wooden platform surrounded by an alley of lights that illuminated the night with a soft yellow light, leading the car park to her, a white piano was also placed on the platform and next to him, a microphone. Jungkook was fidgeting with his fingers while he waited for Jimin to bring Tae. This was it, his last chance to be with the love of his life, he hoped his voice would be able to bring out all his emotions and what he was feeling for Taehyung because he knew that words were not enough.

Yoongi was also nervous but trying not to show it, he was praying that everything went well for his best friend. Jungkook's heart almost stopped when he saw Taehyung arrive next to Jimin.

Tae's eyes first glanced at Jungkook and Jungkook read sadness and then Taehyung saw the piano and microphone and his mouth opened slightly. Jungkook moved away from the microphone and Yoongi sat down in front of his piano and started playing. Jungkook breathed, waiting for the right moment to start singing. He then started, and his voice shook slightly on the first note, but was perfect for the rest of the song.

He looked up and observed Taehyung while singing,

There's nothing like us,

There's nothing like you and me,

Together through the storm.

There's nothing like us,

There's nothing like you and me,

Together.

His eyes were wet and threatened to shed tears, Jungkook knew they would not be slow to pour themselves. He put all his emotions and strength into the words that he sang hoping that Taehyung would hear his sincerity and love. Jungkook himself felt tears forming in his eyes and it made it harder for him to sing but he didn't stop until the end.

The song ended on a last piano note, Jungkook did not know what to expect from Taehyung. he descended from the platform and walked to him. He took his hands in his and caressed them while he looked into his eyes. Finally, he finally saw the spark that used to brighten his gaze but more importantly, he finally found again the love in the eyes of Taehyung. Unable to wait any longer, he leaned over and captured the Taehyung lips in a soft, passionate kiss.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I'm not updating, i'm so busy with school, but here you go, hope you like it.

This story has 530 views, i can't believe it, thank you so much, it means a lot to me, ily guys