11

A/N: This chapter contains smut so if you're uncomfortable don't read it and it's actually my first time writing smut so please be nice, other then that enjoy

Taehyung's P. O. V

I woke up feeling a knot in my stomach, today was the day I was finally meeting Jungkook. I was very nervous and kind of scared, he said all will be well but I'm still not sure. I go take a shower, put on some clothes and look at the time, 11:30 we had agreed to meet at 12 so I still had 20 minutes before I should leave my house, Jin's cafe is near my house. So I sat down on the couch and started watching TV.

Jungkook's P. O.V

I had been up for four hours not doing anything, I had woken up super early I was very excited to meet Taehyung. Finally, it was 11:45, I grabbed my keys and left my apartment. It didn't take me long to get there, getting out of the car on the other hand was harder. I stayed sitting in my cat for about ten minutes when I finally stepped out and entered the café. I didn't see Taehyung, I thought maybe he was a bit late, so I sat down not ordering anything waiting for him. After ten minutes I decided to dm him but he didn't answer I thought about calling him, but we never exchanged phone numbers. A cute waiter approached my table

"Can I get you anything? "

"No thank you, I'm waiting for a friend"

I saw his name tag and then I recognized him from the pictures Namjoon sent me.

"Are you Jin? Namjoon's Jin? " He blushed but nodded

"You know him? "

"Yes he's a good friend of mine, actually I'm waiting for a friend of yours"

"Really, what's his name? "

"Taehyung, we were supposed to meet for the first time today but he never showed up, it's been thirty minutes now"

"That's weird, Tae's usually on time, I can call him if you want, unless he's dead he'll pick up"

"Thank you hyung" Jin took out his phone and dialed Tae's number but he didn't pick up.

"Well I have to go back to work, one of my waiters didn't come today but here" he scribbled something down on his notebook and handed it to me

"That's Taehyung's address and here are his spare keys, go check up on him, please"

"But I've never met him what if -" I was cut off

"If he says anything tell him his eomma will ground him, now go" and with that he left to take care of his other clients. Slowly I got up and went to my car, I was kind of mad at Tae for not showing up on our first "date" but now I was also worried since he didn't pick up his phone. I looked at the address Jin had given me, I wasn't going to go right, I mean it was crazy, we had never met I'm not gonna show up to his house. I thought this through a lot, I was going to go back home but I was too worried, so I entered his address in the GPS and took off. I didn't drive for long before parking in front of a pretty big house, I took a deep breath before getting out of the car and knocked on the door. I heard nothing, so I opened the door myself and stepped inside.

"Tae? It's Jungkook" I heard sounds coming from what looked like the living room, as I got closer I saw someone sleeping on the couch. I went and stood in front of that person it was Taehyung, he had his phone in one hand with his earbuds in his ears and the tv remote in the other.

"Aish this kid I swear" I sat next to him, at last I could admire his beauty, his cute forehead covered by his brown locks, his soft cheeks, plumped lips, the best jaw line I had ever seen, the hem of his shirt was slightly up so I could see his cute tummy and tanned skin.