15

A few days past and he still hadn't unblocked me, I knew from Jimin that he wasn't in Seoul anymore, he was visiting his parents in Daegu si I couldn't go to his house to see him, so I decided to wait till he got back. In those 5 days I had been desperate to see him, I knew I liked him and I wanted to tell him, but he wouldn't unblock me. he didn't answer my calls either, I told Jimin that I had feelings for him and that I wanted to confess and Jimin said he was doing his best to try and convince Taehyung to give me another chance. 

I looked at my conversation with Tae.

<Little_Tae>

Tae?

Tae can you unblock me please

TAE

Tae, I need to tell you something

I know you will get these messages once you unblock me, if you ever do so here

I know I hurt you and I never meant to, the other day my phone was dead I had an important meeting and I couldn't find any paper or pen, so I just left. I messaged you as soon as I could but you never answered me and then the whole fight started and again I'm sorry, I never used you, you mean a lot to me and I like you hyung, I want to take you out on a date, a real one and I want to make you happy, please give me another chance Tae.

I know it was stupid confessing by text but I was going to confess in person too once he got back.

Ding, I got a notification

Chim_Chim sent you a message

<Chim_Chim>

Hey Jungkook, so Tae just got back

Awesome, thanks Jimin

No problem, good luck Jungkook

Thank you Chim, bye

Seen at 14h24pm

I decided to walk, to give him some time to come back and too calm down, I was actually very nervous, I was scared that he would reject me but I had to try. I stopped and took a picture to post on Instagram.

JungKooK posted a new picture!

On my way to you

Like Comment Share

Little_Tae,Chim_Chim and 276 other liked your post

Little_Tae Wait isn't that the park near my house? @JungKooK

JungKooK Maybe @Little_Tae

Little_Tae Are you coming here?? @JungKooK

Min_Suga Luck Jungkookie @JungKooK

Little_Tae What do you mean luck? @Min_Suga 

Little_Tae JUNGKOOK @JungKooK

I chuckled and started walking again until I reached Tae's house, I walked to the front door not sure if I should but before I could even knock the door opened. A tall brunette stood before me, he looked as good as ever, his soft skin, his perfect jawline, those lips that I had wanted to kiss again for weeks. I smiled nervously and he offered me his box smile, god I had missed that smile, I wanted to see it everyday, I never wanted to make him sad again, I had to make him understand how I felt about him, that, my feelings for him were real and were strong.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?"

"Tae i-I need to tell you something but first I have to ask you something"

"Sure, ask me"

"Can you, um, unblock me" he looked disappointed but nodded, pulled out his phone, unblocked me and the shut his phone off. 'Is this all" he tone was cold, I was going to tell him to check his message but his phone got spammed with notifications, I couldn't help but chuckle knowing that those were my texts. He looked confused but took his phone out and started to read. I was sweating and really nervous of his reaction, he still looked confuse then turned a light shade of pink, then red and at last I saw tears start to fall down his cheeks as he looked up to me. I took both his hands in mine.

"I'm so sorry Tae, I never want to hurt you again, I never want to spend another day without seeing your beautiful smile, I never want to wake up alone anymore, I want you to share every moment of my life, I want to look after you, take you to the fanciest restaurant, offer everything that the world has to give because you deserve to be the happy, you deserve more then I could ever give you but please let me try" I sighed deeply and finally asked him.

"Kim Taehyung, will you be my boyfriend?" i was nervous but I soon felt two arms pulling me into a hug as he sobbed in my neck, wetting my shirt. I pulled away and wiped his tears with my thumbs.

"Is this a yes?"

"Yes Kookie I will be your boyfriend" I was so happy, I cupped his cheeks and kissed him passionately wrapping my arms around his waist as he intertwined his hands in my hair. Sadly we had to pull away to catch our breath. We were both panting and blushing, he looked at me

"Do you want to come watch a movie?"

"Sure" he took my hand an lead me inside his house. I picked a random movie and put it on while he made popcorn and grabbed a blanket, he finally sat down, I took him in my arms as his head rested against my chest as the movie started to play. I truly was the luckiest man.

------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Vkook is together