20

Taehyung's P.O.V

I wake up and grab my phone, but I have no new messages, I decided to call Jungkook, but he doesn't answer, so I text him and get ready while I wait for an answer.

By the time I was done I still had no new messages, so I grab my jacket and keys and head out to Jin's café. I enter and sit down at my usual spot waiting for Jimin to come take my order but instead I see Jin.

"Hey Jin, where's Jimin" I ask

"Don't talk to me about him, he knew he had to come today because my other waiter couldn't, and he didn't come" Jin snapped, I felt bad because it was probably my fault.

"He came to my house yesterday and left at like midnight I think he just overslept, I really needed him yesterday so please don't blame him, blame me" Jin's angry face turned into a worried one.

"Why did you need him?" I looked down hoping he wouldn't ask me, but he sat down waiting for my answer.

"It's nothing, just, I asked Jungkook to spend the night with him but he had to go bowling with some friend and I told him to message me when he got home but he still hasn't and he posted on Instagram a picture with this guy from dancing and they're really close and they were also drinking and I'm just, I'm worried he might make a mistake...any kind of mistake." I heard Jin sigh before he answered me.

"I understand why you would be worried, but he seems like a good guy, he wouldn't cheat and if he still hasn't answered you it's because he's probably sleeping or just hungover and he probably can't message you right now, and if you're really that worried just go to his apartment and go check up on him" "So what will you have?"

"Strawberry milkshake but I'll make it, don't worry, you have other and new customers" I say pointing at a group of friends that had just walked in" he sighed again "What's wrong?"

"I already have five orders, I can't handle this all by myself"

"Let me help"

"But what about Jungkook?"

"He can wait, let me hep you hyung" I saw a wave of relief hit Jin and I smiled my box like smile while I got up behind the counter to meet the customer. They were six but only one went up to the counter, he was short and had black hair, nice eyes and just a cute expression. I smiled to him.

"Hello what can I get you?"

"Hello" he smiles, oh he was so cute, I just wanted to poke his cheeks. 

" One pineapple milkshake, two banana and chocolate milkshake, one americano, one cappuccino and a strawberry milkshake for me please"

"You like strawberry milkshakes?" he blushed.

"They're my favorites"

"Mine too" I accidently yelled and we both but out laughing. 

"What's your name?"
"My friends call me Bambam and you?"

"Taehyung's but you can call me Tae" he smiled and went back to his seat while I made the order, soon after I come to their table. All his friends greeted me when I got there, they were really friendly, we were talking but I still didn't know which one who and I was think Bambam noticed.

"Guys you still haven't introduced yourselves to Tae come on"

"Sorry I'm Mark and the perfect man beside me is my boyfriend Jinyoung" (Sorry for the Markson shippers I ship Markjin please don't hate me for this) his boyfriend blushed which I found cute.

"I'm Jaebum nice to meet you" he glanced at the boy that was beside him and I swear I saw his cheeks turn slightly pink, he was the next one to speak.

"Hello I'm Youngjae" and the last one jumped out of his seat, did some weird dance moves before practically yelling his name, I think it was Jackson.

"Well nice to meet you all I'm Taehyung" I smiled a bit shy but they were all so welcoming and funny that soon after I was sitting on Bambam's lap laughing with them. But they had to leave, I had already exchanged numbers with them and I was so happy I had made six new friends today. I went back to the kitchen, Jin was waiting for me with a disapproving expression. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter's lately