22

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was sitting on my couch looking at my phone, why is Tae ignoring me, we were supposed to spend the day together and he never answered me and worst now, he reads my messages and doesn't even answer. Why would he be mad at me? I take my phone out and text my best friend.

<Min_Suga>

Yoongi hyung?

What's up Jungkookie

There's something wrong with Tae, he's not answering me and he's not at home I went earlier today

Mmm, well me and Jimin found him crying on a bench last night, he looked like a mess, so we took him to Jimin's house

What's wrong with him? Why was my baby crying?? Is he okay?

I don't know man, but I can't talk right now, call Jimin

Okay, thank you hyung

No problem

15h32pm

I dial Jimin's number, but he doesn't answer, I send he a text and no answer. What the fuck happened to this midget damn, I need to know how Taehyung is. I get up and head out to Jin's café knowing Jimin will be there. I enter the café, but I still don't see Jimin, so I go talk to Jin.

"Hello Jin hyung"

"Oh hi Jungkook, what can I get you"

"Oh well have you seen Jimin?"

"No, he didn't come today, why?"

"Well I'm looking for Taehyung, I think he's at his house, but I wanted to talk to Jimin first"

"Oh well I don't know where he is, but I was also worried about Taehyung, I haven't seen him since yesterday"

"Well I'm gonna go back home, tell me if Jimin tells you anything please"

"Sure, goodbye Jungkook" I turn around and go back home.

Jimin's P.O.V

I saw Jungkook come in the café and ran to hide behind the counter, Jin stares at me and starts asking me why I was crouched down behind the counter, but I signal him I'm hiding from Jungkook. When he asks Jin where I am I lightly hit Jin to make sure he doesn't tell him I'm here and thank god he doesn't. After I hear Jungkook's footsteps leave the café I get up as Jin drags me to the kitchen.

"What the hell was that about"

"Taehyung found out that Jungkook cheated on him with Yugyeom and he's at my place hiding, well sleeping but I don't plan on letting him go back home for now"

"He what?! Why didn't you tell me before I would've kicked his ass, what a bitch! See, I knew he was bad news"

"Okay calm down eomma, right now we have to make sure he doesn't see Tae" at that moment my phone rang, it was Jungkook, I declined the clal and went back to work.

A few hours pass and its already 7 pm, and I was about to leave the café when my phone rang, I looked at the screen Yoongi 😏💗 I smile and pick up.

"Hey babe, why are you calling me?"

"Hi Jiminie, well Jungkook told me he's been trying to reach you, but you don't pick up, are you ignoring him?" I bit my lip, I didn't want to lie to him but Jungkook was his best friend, it would hurt him to tell him the truth, but we promised each other to always be honest, so I told him what had happened. I waited for his response, but I didn't hear anything.

"Yoongi? You still there?"

"Yeah, I just, can't believe he would do that and I know him"

"Well people often surprise us hyung" I could see that he was shocked, and it must be hard for him.

"Um I have to go Jiminie, I'll see you tomorrow or something, bye"

"Bye" I had just enough time to answer him he had already hung up. Did I make the right choice by telling him, but I promised not to lie. I sigh and exit the café heading back home.

Jungkook's P.O.V

A week had passed since I had seen Tae, I kept calling him, but he never answered, he blocked me on Instagram and the last time I saw him he ran away.

*Flashback*

I'm on my way to Jin's café even though he's been acting really cold towards me I still go hoping to see Tae there since he's been ignoring me the past few days. I turn around the corner and see a tall brunette leaving the café. I smile and start walking up to him

"Tae!" he turns around, his eyes widen when he sees me and his yes widen in fear, he takes a few steps back, almost tripping over his own feet and left running the other way leaving me dumbfounded staring at the pavement where my boyfriend stood 5 seconds ago.

*End of flashback*

I was staring to think that maybe I didn't know Taehyung well, what if he had been playing with me the entire time? Did I truly know the man I had fallen in love with?

Those thoughts made my heart hurt, but I couldn't start thinking like this, I knew him, he wasn't some fuckboy, he was cute, and sweet and silly and had the prettiest smile I had ever seen. I just wished he'd talk to me. I felt angry that he was ignoring me, that he had blocked me, I mean even if he's mad that's extreme, I still loved him obviously but I wasn't gonna be able to take much more of this.

----------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for the slow updates, school just started last week and I'm already really busy, I'm gonna try and update as much as I can though and really thank you for voting on this story, it makes me very happy, thanks guys ily