19

[Taehyung's phone]

Good morning babe

Morning hyung

So what are your plans for today?

I have dance practice today how about you?

I was planning on going to the dance studio too

Great we should meet there, there is someone I want you to meet

Um okay, see you there at 9?

Sure

Bye hyung

Bye babe

08h21am

No one's P.O.V

Taehyung gets out of his car and heads toward the entrance of the building but stops when he feels a hand on his shoulder. He turns around and see a panting Jungkook.

"I thought you would wait for me hyung" Tae looks down before answering

'Um yeah I thought that uh we would meet  inside" the elder's awkwardness was obvious but Jungkook oblivious to his boyfriend's behavior takes his hand and enters the building, soon after the couple enter the classroom. Jungkook spots Yugyeom and signals him to come over.

"Hey Yugyeom, this is Taehyung my boyfriend, Taehyung this is Yugyeom, he's been my friend for four years now" Jungkook says as he playfully hits Yugyeom.

"Aren't you that guy Jungkook was asking me about before, V right?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yeah I am, I dance in the classroom next door"

"You any good?" Taehyung clenched his fist hardly containing his anger and disgust towards the man in front of him.

"Why don't you ask Jungkook, we dance together" he scoffs.  Yugyeom scowls at Jungkook before asking if it's true.

"Yeah, we um we've danced together a few times" Jungkook nervously chuckled. 

"Well I have to go dance, alone, bye Jungkook" Yugyeom turned around and left to go stretch. Jungkook knew he hurt his friend's feelings since he had always wanted to dance with Jungkook but the latter never felt comfortable dancing in a duo but with Tae it was different. 

Now that Taehyung was going to go dance alone he would use that opportunity to apologize to his friend.

"Well I'll see you in two hour okay, Tae?" The brunette was still angry at Yugyeom and a bit at Jungkook for not noticing his friend's rude tone.

"Tae, you okay?"

"I don't like him" Jungkook looked at his boyfriend in confusion.

"Who Yugyeom? Why is that? You barely know him" He saw Yugyeom looking at them and pecked his boyfriend's lip before going to his practice room. Jungkook was still confused about his boyfriend's attitude but shrugged it off and went to dance. 

++++

After the dance practice he went straight to Yugyeom

"Brownie?!" he called, Yugyeom turned to him and burst out laughing.

"Yah Kook stop calling me that"

"Isn't that what your friends call you" Jungkook replies also laughing.