21

Taehyung's P.O.V

 I went back to the kitchen, Jin was waiting for me with a disapproving expression.

"What's with that face?" I ask.

"You think I didn't notice you were sitting on that cute guy's lap?"

"I had nowhere to sit and come on that's nothing"

"Does this have anything to do with the fact that you're mad at Jungkook"

"I'm not mad, if he doesn't want to talk to me then fine!" I yelled and Jin smirked.

"Right, well Jimin texted me saying he'll be here soon so you can go check up on your boyfriend, thank you for your help" I sighed, I didn't want to go see Jungkook, but I didn't want to go home either. 

I bid goodbye to Jin and headed to my boyfriend's place. I knocked on the apartment's door, but no one answered, I took out the spare key Jungkook had given me and unlocked the door.

"Kookie?" I couldn't see him anywhere, I went to his bedroom and opened the door. No words could describe how I felt when I saw my boyfriend half naked in bed next to another half-naked boy. I thought I was dreaming, but I wasn't, he was really in bed with some other guy, I stepped forward, they seemed so peaceful sleeping next to each other, my bunny looked tired, but he was still gorgeous.  My heart ached but I looked at the boy and recognized him, it was Yugyeom, I sighed, I knew he was trouble. I leaned in and kissed Jungkook's forehead before staring at him so more until I saw a drop of water hit his cheek. I wiped my cheek and felt it was wet, I was the one crying, I stepped back not wanting to wake up my bunny with my tears and left his apartment after leaving his spare key on the kitchen counter. 

I walked not knowing where I was going, I walked until the sun started to set but by then I was completely lost, I didn't have enough strength to walk back home and I still had no idea where I was so I took my phone and called my best friend.

"Jimin?" my voice was shaking.

"Tae? Are you okay?"

"No" my voice cracked, and I started crying again.

"Tae where are you??"

"I-I don't know" I looked around me and I saw a bridge and a river, I was in a kind of park I think, I explained at Jimin what I was seeing.

"Okay I think I know where you are, don't move Tae I'm coming to get you"

"Please hurry" I hung up and sat down on a bench, I was shivering, the air was cold. My eyes were slowly closing despite my efforts to try and stay awake. When I was finally going to give in I felt two arms wrap around me, pulling me in a tight embrace. I smelled vanilla and knew it was Jimin, I buried myself in his chest, crying.

"Shhh I got you Tae, I'm here it's okay"

Jimin's P.O.V

Taehyung fell asleep in my arms luckily for me I had came with my boyfriend who helped me carry him to the car. He didn't ask me anything about Taehyung  and I was grateful he didn't. I was so scared when i saw him, he seemed so weak i had never seen him like this. I pull up at my house and with Yoongi's help lay Taehyung down in my bed.

"I'm gonna go back home I think, give you some time alone with Taehyung" he smiled sheepishly, and I kissed him softly as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I didn't want him to go but I knew it was best for Tae, so I nodded.

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you"

"It's okay don't worry, take care of him and tell me when he's better" again I nod as we break our embrace.