24

[On the phone]

"Can sombody tell me what the hell it is i did?!"

"I'm disappointed in you Jungkook"

"I'm coming over hyung and don't fucking leave, you're gonna tell me what happened so i can fix it"

"You should go back to your cutie Yugyeom, after all he's the one you're sleeping with" I choked on my saliva.

"What did you say hyung? I'm not with fucking Yugyeom"

"Right and my name isn't Yoongi" and with that he hung up. Why would he mention Yugyeom? I must talk to him maybe he knows what this is about.

I parked in front of Yugyeom house, he had three roommates, a cutie named Bambam, Jinyoung who was always trying to kill him and his boyfriend Mark, we would often go play bowling together. I knocked on the door and a handsome raven-haired boy opened and let me in.

"Hi Jungkook, what are you doing here?"

"Hey Jinyoung, I need to speak to Yugyeom, is he here"

"Yeah, he's in his room, you know the way right" I chuckled and nodded before heading to his room, waiving to Mark who was sitting on the couch, his hair ruffled and his lips red and swollen. I looked at Jinyoung who blushed and looked away. 

I knocked on Yugyeom's door and came in. Bambam was laying on his bed opposite from Yugyeom's, who was listening to music and hadn't seen me come in. I mentioned to Bambam to stay quiet but Yugyeom turned before I could scare him. But he was still surprised to see me and jumped a little.

"Jesus Jungkook you scared me, what are you doing here?" I coughed a little embarrassed, I didn't know how to tell him that I needed Bambam to leave the room. But luckily, he understood and threw Bambam out of the room. He sat next to me on his bed waiting for me to start talking.

"Remember when I told you that me and Tae weren't speaking, well it's been days now, weeks eve and I can't live without him, but he won't tell me what I did wrong and I want to make things better, I'll do anything to hold him in my arms again, no one is talking to me. Today Yoongi, my best friend yelled at me and told me to go back to you because we were sleeping together" I expected him to get angry or deny what I had just said but he bit his lip avoiding my gaze. He didn't say anything at first but then he broke down sobbing.

"I-I'm sorry Jungkook, I lied to you, that day we were both really drunk and we actually slept together in your bed, nothing happened I swear!" he widened his eyes at the end, and I didn't know what to say, i had a lot of questions but I wasn't mad, he looked so sad and sorry, I couldn't be mad. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder but soon pulled away, lifting his chin.

"Why didn't you tell me when I woke up?"

"I-I didn't think it mattered, I thought you would be freaked out and disgusted"

"Of course not, but after when I said Tae and I were having problems why didn't you say anything either?"

"I didn't know Tae had seen us"

"Yet you lied again, when I called you, you said Bambam came to pick you up, you should've told me"

"I know I'm sorry"

"I would've known that maybe he had seen us and I would have talked to him about this, everything would've been okay and we would be together now"

"But I don't want you to be together!" he blurted out. I jolt up shocked by what he had just said.

"W-what did you just say?" he grabbed my hand and caressed it.

"I like you Jungkook and I knew you would go back to Tae if I had told you, Tae obviously doesn't care about you since he didn't even let you explain. Give me a chance, I'll show you what love truly is. I can make you happy, more then you were with Taehyung." I snatched my hand away from his touch and clenched my hands into fists.

"How dare you!? I love Tae and because of you I hurt him, I made him feel used, I broke his heart, causing him to break mine, I may have lost the love of my life because of you!! I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings, but I love Tae and only Tae." I stormed out and went to the one person who could comfort me.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I was sitting on my couch getting ready for my nap when I heard a knock on my door, I mumble a fuck off and continued sleeping, the knocks continued, and I threw my pillow at it hoping that whoever was knocking would go away but they kept knocking.

"Jesus fucking Christ, COMING" I lazily get up ready to kill whoever is interrupting my nap time.

I open the door and discover a Jungkook, crying, shaken by his tears. I stretch out an arm to bring him in and he melts into my arms, gripping my arm, hard. He's still shaking and I'm trying to calm him down, together we crouch down in my hallway, he's still crying. I had never seen him like that, I caressed his hair trying to calm him down. After a while I finally manage to do it and I lift him bridal style and lie him on my sofa. He trembles, his lips are purple, his eyes red and swollen from crying. Ever since we were little my raps have always calmed him, so I start rapping slowly and low. The song is called First Love, it was about my first love, my love for piano, I used to play, Jungkook loved it we grow up we lost this habit, I missed it after Jungkook got his blood together again, after that playing did not feel the same. shortly after Jungkook is asleep under my tender gaze, I get up, take a blanket and tuck him.

I was making something to eat for when Jungkook woke up when I heard him getting up. I walked to him and set next to him. He scooted next to me as I wrapped my hand around his waist and he snuggled into my chest. We had known each other since we were five and he had always managed to bring out the soft and protective side of me, and in those moments, he was like my little brother and no one could harm him, I had to protect him, he was still very young. After a while he explained to me what happened, and I apologized for the way I treated him, and I deeply regretted what I had said. I should've trust him, I never should've doubted him, I was disappointed in myself. We spend the day together, taking pictures and fooling around. We were both sitting on my couch after playing video games fr three hours. My phone rings and I check my Instagram.

JungKooK posted a new picture!

JungKooK tagged you!

I chuckle before clicking on the picture.

Like Comment Share  

My brother, best friend, partner in crime, I love you hyung, thank you for everything you've done for me

Comments have been disabled

I look to my right at Jungkook who just got up and tackle him in a back hug.

"Yah hyung what's wrong with you" he groaned but I saw his smile, I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too Kookie, now you should call Taehyung and get your man back" I saw him blush but nod, as he grabbed his keys and left my apartment.

"God this kid will be the death of me" I sigh as I grab my blanket and get ready to start my interrupted nap. I close my eyes but then I hear a knock on the door. 

"Fuck me"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

School is taking all my time, i'm really sorry, i hope this can make up for it a bit, this story has 300 views OMG i still can't believe it so thank you for sticking with me and reading this story, ily guys