His house was pretty clean, I thought it'd have a boyish touch but it was standard and neat.

"Want anything to eat?" He asks going over to the kitchen, I take a seat on his sofa and wait for him.

"No thanks" I shout, the house was small and the rooms were all almost joint together.

He comes back into the room with a Coca-Cola can and sits on the sofa opposite me, I watch him carefully as he pops the can open and takes a sip, he rests his head backwards and closes his eyes and lets out a soft sigh.

"Why am I here" I cough and he rubs his eyes and looks straight at me, a small smile appears on his face.

"You look different you know"

"How?" I wonder.

"Just more mature.. you look pretty"

"What, was I ugly before" I joke and he laughs

"I always thought you were pretty, I always told him he was lucky to have you" he refers to Harry and I give him a small smile. "Whose the new lucky guy?" He takes out a cigarette.

"Oh that's Dan, my boyfriend"

"Lovely" he takes a drag.

"He's pretty pissed I'm here so it's best you just get this talk over and done with"

"I saw, does he always get so angry"

"You're not a councillor so say what you need to"

"I just- I really wanted to apologise-"

"Is that it? Is that what you dragged me from my boyfriend for?" I gasp in disbelief.

"Well I wasn't exactly going to reveal how fucked up I was in front of your boyfriend! And you deserve an apology, a proper one"

"I don't want to hear it" I begin to stand up.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner and I'm sorry about everything you went through but I swear I've changed" he says quickly and I sigh taking a seat again.

"I don't understand you Zayn- why are you bringing this all up, it doesn't even matter anymore. None of it"

"I know you still love him-"

"That's it" I laugh and he quickly gets up, stopping me from reaching the door. "Move" I push at his chest and he takes my wrists in his hand.

"I was watching you at the shopping centre, it was me who was following you and I saw you don't have that look on your face, that happy smile you had with Harry"

"That's enough" I pull my wrists out of his hands. "I came here to actually listen to you and you come up with this bullshit! I don't even know why I gave you a chance"

"Because you know I'm right"

"No, no you're not! I don't give a fuck about anything before Dan ok. You, Harry everything. I couldn't care less if Harry was stuck in a ditch right this very moment"

"Oh yeah!" He suddenly shouts.

"Yes! So don't come here with stupid excuses to talk to me!"

"What if I told you I know where Harry is and what he's doing hmm"

"What" I breathe, I looked at him intently and my body suddenly froze.

"You could see him if you wanted, all you have to do is ask"

"No!" I shout. "Stop fucking with my head, if you were really sorry you'd leave me alone"

"Fine" he sighs. "I'm not fighting with you, not again"