Chapter 9

Unedited

"M-mr Styles" I stutter nervously and he takes a seat in his leather chair watching me carefully.

"Yes Ella?" He looks at me with those familiar eyes.

"I'm sorry I just-"

"You seem very tense, is something the matter?" He asks looking back at his paper work and I was at a loss for words.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm a little nervous" I sigh defeatedly.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, you'll be working directly under me so you shouldn't be feeling anxious at all" he assures. Great, my anxieties just reached the roof.

"I guess we should start by going over your timetable" he says laying a sheet on the desk and I move over to the seat opposite him. I give him a small smile as I scan the timetable.

"So the first six months of the internship is unpaid and if we decide to keep you on you'll be earning the starting salary" he states and I was mesmerised how deep his voice was, just like Harry's. they had the same piercing green eyes and the that brown hair that looked like- stop it Ella. Stop comparing him.

"What does the salary start from?" I ask trying to void Harry from my mind.

"In your position, you're looking at around £42,000 a year"

"Wow" I mutter to myself and he looks up to me with a knowing smile.

"Right, I'd like to start with your work straight away. Let's put it simple, at styles and co we invest in smaller business looking for bigger futures. We like to make sure our clients are always satisfied. As your first set of tasks I'd like you to review these companies for me and find everything you need to" he slides a black folder over to me and then stands walking towards the door. I quickly follow and he smiles.

"Don't feel like you can't ask me anything and I'd like you to report back to me by 1:00 pm so we can sort your lunch. You finish at 5:00 but I expect you to come to my office at promptly 4:30 and we can go over your reviews"

"Thank you Mr Styles"

"No problem Ella" he smiles before swiftly shutting the glass door. Tasha is stood outside and she quickly walks over to me.

"So how was it" she squeaks.

"Not as bad as I expected" I chuckle.

"Reviews" she lifts her eyebrows up.

"Huh?" I look at her in confusion.

"First task, I bet it's reviews" she starts to walk towards the elevator and I follow.

"Oh right yh" I giggle.

"So wheres your office darl"

"Ummm" I get my timetable out trying to search for the number. "R120"

"Holy shit are you sure" she asks snatching the paper. "Oh my god" she exclaims looking up at me.

"Is there something wrong with that room?"

"Wrong? It's on this floor! He's given you one of his personal offices"

"B-but-"

"Come here" she pulls my arm and we walk a little pasts mr Styles office until we reach another small glass door.

I open the door and there in front of me was small neat office, it had a large window, a shelf, a desk and all the usual stuff.

"You're resume must've really impressed him if he's given you this"