Chapter 21

Unedited

I stumble backwards and fall on to the cold street. My words were inaudible as each word wobbled and fell out of my mouth like a broken record.

Suddenly my eyes closed and I was scared, strong arms lifted me up and I desperately breathed his name, an unfamiliar comfort that I had either forgotten or never had shot through my body, my thighs touching cold leather and the dim lights in the car blinding me.

"Harry" I called again, I opened my eyes slowly scared to see him in all his glory.

"No" a deep voice says, very familiar but not the one of my lover, no I could never forget the crisp raspiness of my sweet lovers voice.

"It is Mr Styles" he says gruffly and when I pull his face into the dim light it's held with shame.

"No" I cry and shake my head. "No, you are Harry fucking Styles and you're here to save me" I hit at his chest, disappointment quickly ran threw my body like water on a lose tap.

"Shhh Ella, shh" he takes my wrists and calms my shaking body, I kept screaming and he kept shushing me with kind words. "Let's take this back to the hotel room" he says softly and my tear stained face nods.

He puts his seat belt on and does mine for me, both of us too embarrassed to look at one another, I was about to sell myself to my boss and then cried hysterically when I thought he was my lover, his son.

He was a a married man, I noticed a ring still on his finger and then a bubble of anger churned in my stomach and to my head making me weirdly red.

"How could you! You disgusting man, I hate men!" I scream and he opens his mouth but decides not to speak. I begged him with my eyes to respond but wholeheartedly I knew I wanted him to remain silent.

We got to a fancy hotel, he sighed and handed me an umbrella from the backseat.

"It's raining slightly" he says and I wipe my eyes and take the umbrella from him gently and hope that's enough to cover for a 'thank you', he notices and smiles back.

"What are we doing here" I ask with my head spinning slightly, I stumbled a little as I got out of the car and be held my arm as we walked into the hotel, he didn't even need to check in, he simply waved his card and the women smiled at him as we took the elevator.

"I believe we have a lot of taking to do" he says gravely and my stomach drops.

I was suddenly nervous because this wasn't only my boss, but my ex boyfriends father.

"We do" I say back as defensively as I can, he gently takes my fingertips and leads us to the end of the isolated hallway where his room was.

He opens the door with a key and allows me to enter the dark room first. Once I'm in I await for Mr Styles who locks the door again, he turns the light on and gives me a sad look as he sits on the bed and starts to untie his shoes, he stretches his arms and rubs his tired green eyes.

Those deceiving green eyes.

"Ella, please take a seat. I want you to be comfortable" I move over to the bed and sit cross legged a little away from him.

"Champagne?" He asks and takes a bottle that the hotel left for him in an ice bucket.

"Mr Styles" I sigh and he too sighs. "We have to talk, as much as I don't want to, and I know you don't too- we just have to"

"Where do we start, I'm so embarrassed, oh Ella, I'm so embarrassed!" He has a sudden outburst and my eyes peel wide, he sighs and starts to sob, I sit closer to him and place my hand on his thigh, he looks up at me as I slowly travel my hand to his cheek and bring his face to close mine.