Chapter 19

Unedited

I finally accepted that going to court would probably be the best thing to do, although, I was still so nervous about being scrutinised in front of everyone and having to see..him again. I knew this was the best way to get justice for myself and Hannah and stop him from hurting any other girls.

"Head in the clouds?" Tasha chuckles and I quickly sit up.

"Something like that" I smile and she watches me carefully, her eyes avert to the package I left by the coat stand.

"Another one? How many is that now?"

"Six"

"Six roses?"

"I don't know what it means but when he comes back I'll have to talk to him"

"He wants to get into your knickers" she smirks and I roll my eyes.

"He's married and I have a boyfriend!" I raise my voice.

"God it was a joke"

"Well it wasn't funny" I spit.

"What is your pro- you know what I'll leave you to it" she stands up and leaves the room with a slam on the door.

I sigh, I didn't mean to snap but I was so stressed.

Tonight was Dans art exhibition and I was trying my best to stay strong for him, I wanted to support him how he has for me.

But it was hard.

When I got home I got dressed into my maroon skater dress and heels. Dan was pacing around the room looking for his watch while I was trying to get myself together.

"Are you ok?" He asks putting his watch on.

"This, well- I'm nervous"

"Babe I promise you have nothing to be nervous about, I'll hold your hand throughout tonight"

"I don't need to be babied Dan" I groan and he laughs. "I just feel like everyone knows and they'll all be staring at me"

"They'll be staring because you're so god damn beautiful" he chuckles and I kiss his cheek. "Cmon let's go" he says taking my hand and I follow behind.

The exhibition was at the sailing centre where all the boats lined up.

"It'd be cool if you got the art on the boat and we travelled while having a look" I suggest and he agrees.

"I did want to do that but the boats company weren't so keen"

A comfortable silence falls between us
for a while.

"Styles and co are still funding me hm" he scoffs and I shift my eyes to him.

"A few of our representatives will be there tonight" I say

"My father included" he shakes his head and falsely chuckles. "What about Mr Styles"

"Well, he's in business meetings abroad but I'm starting to think it's just a holiday" I smile

"I've heard he's not.. that good" Dan laughs and I furrow my brows.

"What do you mean" I say defensively.

"I've heard he's an right ass, apparently he's really rude and whatever"

"Did your father tell you this?"