The New Partner.

As I paced in Mcmahon's office with my arms folded, one thing was certain. I was pissed. And when Dean Ambrose is pissed, everyone should run. What was Vince thinking huh? Writing in that I lose my, I repeat, MY United States Championship to Sheamus? Seriously, Sheamus? I don't think so. As soon as Mcmahon gets back here, we're gonna discuss getting my rematch. Speak of the devil. "Ambrose, great match tonight, I was impressed," he said, walking pass me and into his chair behind the desk. "I lost." "I'm aware of that Ambrose, I saw the script." "Yeah so?" I was getting irritated. I always did with him but he was the boss, so I tried remaining calm. "So?" "When am I getting my rematch?" Do you know what this bastard did? He laughed. I was six seconds from coming across the desk and beating the shit out of him but I remembered what Roman and Seth told me earlier, about controlling my temper so I maintained it. At least for now. "Dean, you don't get a rematch. I've got something better in mind for you, sit down," he extended his hand out offering me the chair in front of his desk and I took it but I slumped in it. "I want you to take a look at the screen and tell me what you think, okay? Watch this match first." Mr.Mcmahon turned around in his chair and turned on the tv screen in the corner of his office. Aj Lee, WWE's Divas Champion, was going up against this new girl, Paige. Aj, as usual, was dominating the entire match and this Paige chick had no chance. Or at least that's what I thought.  Before I could blink, the match turned and Paige was in control. That's when Paige won the match and again, I lost it. "Are you screwing everyone out of their championships? No offense sir, but that's fucked up!" I stood up. I liked Aj as champion. She was ten times better than any diva on the roster. That was a fact. "Ambrose, watch your tone. Now," he turned off the tv, spun around in his chair, and continued, "There's a new title in the works. The Mixed Tag Team Championships. Now they're are already five other mixed tag teams I've set up and I want you and Aj as the sixth couple to be our contenders." "But Aj and I aren't a couple." "You don't have to be a couple in that sense of the word, you just have to work together against five other mixed tag teams. In the end, the final two tag teams compete for the title at Night of Champions. Now, how do you feel about that?" I thought about it. If it's not Seth or Roman, I usually don't work well with other people. "Mcmahon-" "Ambrose, I'll consider giving you a shot at Sheamus for the United States Championship, but that's only if you win." That's all he had to say.  I leaned back in the chair,"So, how does this work?"