CH 6. When life gives you condoms ....

Start from the beginning

"Leave me alone!-"

"How dare you hit our makeup to the floor you know it's good quality! Only we deserve that stuff! Your a piece of shit so where is it!" She asks gruffly.

Paulina pointed a shaky hand to Ashley's locker. It was so obvious. All the lockers didn't have giant sparkling letters on it.

"Oh you put it in my locker, that was smart if you now go you little bitch!" She sneered. Paulina flinched but she steps back cautiously and hides that way no one sees her.

She opens her locker and all I hear is Angela scream"FUCK YOU SLUT!" It was priceless. Angela let throwing the ketchup balloons . Ashley screeched and her friends ran out if the locker room screaming "OMG "

Paulina approached slightly as Ashley was being covered with the ketchup.

I finally pounce and throw some on her back as she was trying to get away from Angela.

"Aaaaaaah ttttthhhhgge fuuuuuuccckkk oooh SHIT!!!" She screeches when she exited the locker room.ricky was probably throwing his share of his balloons.

I turn and look at Paulina who was smiling her lovely smile.

"I-I got it all" she gittered with joy.

We run and exit the locker room to find Ashley running barefoot. Everyone noticed and began to have shocked expressions. They all laugh and I can't help but enjoy it. Angela was by my side and had a goofy smile on her face.

"LADY'S AND GENTS BEHOLD THE SLUT THAT IS ASHLEY PRISTON!" Angela shouted. People look our way and they laugh as Ashley is crying and cussing a few people as she exits the building.

When she was gone everyone disperses and a few teachers come to see what the commotion is about.

"What's going on here!" A teacher with a bushy mustache demanded from us. We were like the only prime I presume are around and I kind of tense up.

I can't get in trouble. What about my mom? She already has a lot in her

Mind and so do I. Dad. I missed him.

"Uuuughh" I muttered.

Now were gonna get in trouble all because if my stupid pride.

I look at them with an apologetic face. Angela was holding Ricky's hand and Paulina was staring at her shoes.

At this point I didn't know what to do and I didn't think of the slightest lie.

"Hhhhehemmm they weren't causing trouble they were just in the hallway" Ash's voice was right next to me and I jumped. I turn and see him wearing a black jacket and some jeans. He looked so good.

He smirked at me. Shit! Did I say that out loud. And why would I think even think that about a prick like him.

I was thinking it and I suddenly felt a hand grip mine .

"You have soft hands .. Fatass"

Asshole!!

"Get off me" I pull out if his grasp and walk past the stern teacher.

Everyone was by my side and I felt a rough hand on my shoulder.

"It's ok ignore him he's always been an ass since day 1 " Rick squeezed my shoulder reassuringly.

---

When I left school proof were giving me thumbs up, winks and fans gestures.

Ok that's a good start.