what if

what if things had gone differently?

what if peter had fallen in love and grown up?

what if James and Lily hadn't been in Godric's Hollow that night and had gone trick or treating somewhere in the muggle world?

what if they had never graduated..

as selfish as it may be, sometimes i wish they had all stayed young and lively at Hogwarts.

Lily would be smacking James upside the head because of something cocky he had said, and he'd be taking it with a goofy smile etched on his face. They would all be sitting by the black lake after exams. Sirius would be setting off fireworks on school grounds and Peter would be telling jokes that were so pathetic everyone had to chortle. Mary would braid Marlene's hair as she jammed to some rebellious 70's music. Remus would be reading a good book or maybe even writing down these very events in his journal. Alice and Frank would be doing that thing where they made eye contact and blushed, before looking away quickly.

And yeah, they would be doing everything, but worrying about a war and how they were going to survive. They would be laughing and as alive as they could be.

I selfishly wish things were never this tragic.

- snaps

Marauder Headcannons⚡ hpजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें