Deserved Childhood/Life

So what would happened if Lily's girlfriends gave Harry the childhood he deserved?

Mary buying a bunch of stuff because she doesn't know what harry needs- like oh merlin SHOULD IHAVE NOT BOUGHT THAT POTATO MASHER? im sorry i thought he needed one, 

Dorcas would legit; PUT HIM DOWN, LIKE, ANYWHERE HE WANTS

'hey Dorcas-wHY IS HARRY IN THE FRYING PAN?!"

Evangeline reading to harry because she asked her sister's cousins aunt cat or smth and they said that babies that read are smarter than babies that dont and Marlene stop snorting- THIS IS A FACT, OKAY? I WAS TOLD THIS. 

Alice making him little outfits and Marlene stitching swear words so harrys wearing this adorable green jumper with 'FUCK IT' written on it in caps. 

They go to the park and harry runs up to this really big dog and marys like no no, dorcas throws her wand at it and Marlene gets prepared to fight. 

Alice being real sad one day becausae they're having fun raising their best friend's kid without them and then all of a sudden evangelines like LETS PAINT HARRY'S NAILS, so theypaint his nails and laugh because they are so sad and happy all at once. 

Mary drawing Harry pictures on his bedroom wall and dorcas colours them in and harry thinks its the best thhing in the world LIKE LOOK AT THAT HUGE CAT ON THE WALL WOW

Marlene being like 'i dont hold babies' and then picking harry up all the time bc hes there and she likes pinching his fat little legs and making him giggle. 

evangeline and mary LOSING him one time and theyre looking everywhere because OH MY G O D WE'VE LOST THE BABY and they call alice who calls Marlene who calls evangeline and EVERYONE RUSHES HOME LIKE HOLY SHIT HARRY and then a half hour later Dorcas shows uo with harry because she took him for a walk and forgot to tell anyone. 

'Marlene you need to stop swearing around harry.' 

'fuck off macdonald.'

Evangeline making faces to harry during dinner on the other side of the table and stopping when anyone looks. 

Alice playing hide and seek with Harry like she pretends to not know where he is and hes like AUNT ALICE IM DOWN HERE and shes like HMM I WONDER WHERE MY DARLING HARRY IS

on Christmas Marlene and Mary put harry on top of the christmas tree as the star and the tree FALLS and dorcas legit skids ACROSS THE FLOOR to CATCH HIM BEFORE HE FALLS TO HIS DEATH and its WILD but he SURVIVES and mary gets the WHOLE THING on camera

Mary buying him a little kid tooth brush and helping him brush his barely there teeth while alice takes photos and laughs because oh how lily and james would love this. 

Harry getting a shirt with 'I WAS RAISED BY BABES'on it with a photo of all five of them underneath that dorcas made him and everyone HATES it and so in the middle of the night evangeline and alice sneak out and burn it in the backyard. 

In the morning its like;

'hey where's the shirt i made harry'

'WHAT SHIRT YOU MADE HARRY I DONT REMEMBER ANY SHIRT HOW VERY STRANGE ITS SUDDENLY GONE'

marlene leaving post it notes for everyone everywhere bc like 'WE NEED MILK' and 'WASH FRYING PAN BC DORCAS PUT HARRY IN IT AGAIN FOR FUCKS SAKEGET IT TOGETHER MEADOWES.'

-Basically my girls giving harry the life he fucking deserved. 

Man i found this and oml sorry if youre crying m8