past life

Okay so what if the marauders were like animals in a past life?

I mean maybe there were past lives and then Lily would've owned James, Marlene would've owned Sirius, Hestia would've owned Remus and we'll Peter would've just had a mouse hole? (One day he made the mouse hole explode and the entire house was in flames and they all died)

And they all lived in one house as roommates.

James would've been the cutest little deer who has black freckles and Marlene would probably call him Bambi for fun, and Sirius was James's bestest doggie friend and of course Remus would be the cutest little werewolf in training and Hestia would often set up little play dates for the three of them.

And like Sirius would bark the most adorable bark (when he was actually at home and not sleeping in another female doggie's bed)

Remus would do a very cute little wolf howl when someone disturbed him while he was helping Hestia, encouraging her to do her laundry.

Peter would always erupt out of cake or something and awkwardly squeak.

But what sound does the deer make?

Well James didn't exactly need to make a sound, sometimes he just tilted one side of his mouth upwards in a smirk and Lily would roll her eyes and shake her head at him, and he kept doing it until she nuzzled into his neck or pet him.

Awe.