Whenever they Cried

When Sirius was crying it was the kind of crying that was hoarse and sounded really ugly, it broke off at ends, had awkward breaths and the tears themselves were not streaming.
Sirius's cry was presumably his love interest at times, it was after all the exact opposite of his exterior.

Anyways when he cried he would be in a corner crouched or even under the blankets and the thing was, he tried to hide it even though he knew he was failing miserably.
James would be the first one to jump on top of Sirius without hesitation and cover him in sloppy kisses while letting out dog like barks and Remus would set down his book, stand up and leave his calm demeanor, pouncing on Sirius along with James.

Peter would be last to jump on and that's when they would break down in giggles because that was the thing ; they fit together, even if Peter was really heavy.

When Remus was crying it would be close to silent and his hands would quickly Crack open a book to cover his face.
Everyone would know because Remus' hand made a cracking noise when being used that quick and the Gray's Anatomy being held with a new found strength all over his lanky figure.

They would all just hug him and Sirius would bit his ear while Peter would offer him a bertie botts and James would snatch it from Peter, before eating it himself and yelping because it was a bloody bogey, and they would all belt out in tears of laughter.

When Peter was crying he didn't really hide it, which was wise in a way. They would all crowd over him and tickle him, offer lots of self confidence and ruffle his hair lots. Then Sirius would nick