bonding with padfoot

Sirius was probably really moody and snuffl-y around Lily, because: Evans is the reason James doesn't do those stupid things as much anymore and he's changing for the better, but she doesn't even notice. Lily Evans had his best mate wrapped around her pretty fingers, and she didn't even understand for the longest while.

So when James and Lily finally begin courting, Lily totally uses Sirius's weakness towards breaking the laws against him. She probably takes him along while breaking into Slughorn's cabinet full of potions and ingredients to steal some (only to make the teacher, himself, a lily transforming into a fish as a graduation present).

They're probably giggling the whole time and Sirius grumbles every once in a while, trying to pretend he isn't enjoying it.

After a while they're probably exhausted, laying on the floor of the boy's dorms and James sort of just shakes his head and gets all amused and knowing. He probably places a warm blanket over the two, snoring teenagers and doesn't question why his invisibility cloak is on the floor, partially over Sirius (making him appear cut in half). Because the two people he loves most in the world are finally bonding.

Do people still care about this?
Always yours,
-Snaps