Chapter 21: It has begun

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Me and Aaron went into market to by some flour. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!" I heard a yell from the main plaza. I grabbed Aaron and we ran there.

I rushed through the croud only to see a werewolf lady in armor pushing down a citizen. "How dare you cross my, General Diana's, path?!" The werewolf woman yelled as she stepped on the poor guy.

"Aaron... get her. Don't kill her." I whispered to him. He ran into the clearing the croud made for the werewolf lady. Aaron unsheathed his swords and put one of his swords to her neck.

"Wha?! When did you, commoner, apear here?!?" The werewolf yelled. "Get away..." Aaron said coldly. "You are daring... I like it.. Then let's spar, If you win I'll go about my day not touching anyone, if I will you will become my butler, fine?" The werewolf woman asked. Aaron glanced at me and nodded.

"Give us two an arena, if you may." She said. "I can do that." I heard Nicole's voice.

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

We arrived at Nicole's arena. She met up with me and we sat together. "Aaron! You gonna do it!!" I yelled to Aaron. "So, your Aaron? Then remember my name, Diana Crimson." Diana said unsheathing her sword.

"Rules: No killing, no deep wounds, till first blood." Nicole explained the rules and the match started. Diana instantly dashed to Aaron but Aaron easily jumped to the side with his hands behind his back.

"Skillful.." Diana murmured. "Just kill him General!" Soldiers that came with Diana yelled to her. Diana got Aaron's sword and smashed it into million pieces.

"Huh! Such fragile sword! This is why you don't want to fight with them." Diana laughed.

Aaron slidded down his bandanna and I saw that his eyes were a strange gradient of deep red to cream yellow. "You're too nice Diana, to let me out so easily." Aaron's voice sinister and evil rang through the quiet arena.

"You know... I can kill you with one glance..." He said staring into Diana's eyes until she fell on her knees and started breathing heavily. "Aaron! What are you doing?!" I yell from the seats.

Aaron came back to his senses and pulled his bandanna up to his eyes. He grabbed the handle of the now broken sword, as he took it the small dark purple piece of the sword flew to the handle and melded back into a sword.

Then Diana collapsed onto the floor. Soldiers ran to her and I ran to Aaron. "What happened Aaron?" I asked him with a raspy voice. "I... I d-don't kn-know.." Aaron stuttered quietly.

"Let's go to Hyria and find out, okay?" I said calmly to him.

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

We arrived at Hyria's home. "Hyria! Hyria! Are you home?" I shout to the house. I came to the door and knocked. A lime green transparent forcefield appeared around Aaron tossing him to the front of the house.

"Stay away Aphmau!" Hyria yelled and hugged my shoulders. "Don't you see? The aura... don't you see it?!" Hyria worried.

I looked at Aaron. Within the forcefield there was a black aura with red. "S-Stop it! Th-They will b-break!" Aaron said emotionlessly. "What will break? Your body? Your soul? I don't even ask about your heart, because you don't have one, demon!!" Hyria shouted at him.

I heard a crack then Aaron pulled down his bandanna just like in the arena. The dark aura disappeared in a blink. His eyes turned that devilish gradient. "Hyria! You like this side of me more then the quiet side?" Aaron laughed, evilly.

"DEMON!!! SON OF A DEMON!!! DIE!" Hyria yelled at him. The forcefield broke into pieces. "Aaron! Don't touch her!" I shouted to him, my eyes started to water.

Aaron became himself again. He pulled up his bandanna and fell down to the ground, unconscious.

"Mother!! Mom!!! Mom!!" I heard a Lucinda's voice. "Sweetie, what happened?" Hyria worried. "O'kasis.. General Diana.. Declared war on Phoenix Drop..." Lucinda answered.