Chapter 4: Captian

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Gene needed Aaron for something, so Katelyn was with me, instead of him. "So, Katelyn... What's with your past?" I asked, she dropped her head. "My past isn't that bad, not as bad as Aaron's." Katelyn said.

"I saw my mother get killed in front me." She said, getting mad. "Wh-What?" I exclaim, "If I saw that I would go insane..". She sat down in the chair, "The most interesting thing is that she was killed by Aaron." Katelyn sighed.

Killed... By... Aaron? Those words rung in my head as though a high pitched bell.

"Aaron was a killer before me, I don't really know how many years. I was eleven while Aaron was fourteen. It was a normal day, I was in the front yard with my mother as Captain and Aaron approached .

Captain said hi to my mom and she replied the same, then Captain said a strange quote I will remember for ever. 'I think I heard the bells ring?' then Aaron stabbed my mother and I got caught by Captain. That's how I'm here." Katelyn continued.

"and Aaron's pas---" I was cut off by her saying, "I don't know. He never let us close. You will be lucky if he told you.". There was a pound on the door and Aaron's voice boomed, "Girls come out." We walked out to the stones hall of the dungeon. Aaron and Zane where standing in a straight line as Gene and a dark haired werewolf.

The werewolf came up to me as Gene started to speak, "This, Aphmau, is Captain Ein Lucas. He will be your master for the time being.". "Hello, Beautiful. You are coming with me." Ein said, motioning me to follow him, I obey.

We walk through the stone hallways, until we reach a dark wood door. We entered and Ein stood in front of me. "Now, why don't you give me a kiss, huh?" Ein said, turning to me.

I jumped back, hitting the door. He came closer to my ear and spoke, "Or you want your family and friends dead?". I dropped my head in defeat, I can't let my family get hurt, can I? He jerked my chin up and my skirt started to fall off.

Suddenly Gene called upon him. "Gene, you are a savior..." I thought. As Ein exited, Aaron entered. "Don't worry. He is not the one to be effected by woman or anything sexual." Ein said, just before going away.

Aaron sits down, leaning on a wall. He glances al me as I quickly pick up my skirt. He carefully unraveled the bandages around his abdomen revealing hundreds, no Thousands of stab wounds, no safe space left.

I sit there, shocked. It can't be his victims fighting back, he kills them so swiftly and quickly they can't even get to him. He touches what looks like, the freshest wounds and inhales sharply, as though it's painful.

He never admitted something painful, he hides his emotions. Aaron takes off his jacket. I blush, of how muscular he is, but feel sympathy for the bloody bandages on his arms. He undoes them, showing newly made stab wounds, still bleeding.

"Does it... hurt?" I ask sheepishly, moving a bit closer to him. I gently touch his arm near the stab wound as Aaron shoves his hand away. He rolled up his jeans, his legs also with bandages around them, but the bandages were all bloody.

Aaron stands up and goes to Ein's closet. He finds a roll of pure white bandages and start reapplying them to his wounds. "Let me help." I say trying to get the bandages, but he snatched it before I could.

"I'm... No... Weakling.." His voice raspy and tired. I slowly come with my hand to Aaron's bandanna as he holds it down. "Are your eyes still red?" I asked. "No.." He replied.

"You seem tired, what happened?" I questioned. "Didn't sleep all night." He answered, still coldly like any other time. "We are more talkative now, huh?" I said in a sassy kinda tone.

"Gene ordered to answer your every question. If I don't..." As Aaron responded, he started to shake a little. "What will happen if you don't?" I asked, again. "Gene... Will hurt me... along with Katelyn and Zane." He answered.

"How do I run away?" I questioned, without hesitation. "You can't..." He said, my eyes widdened, "You can't if you don't want yourself, your family and your friends to get killed.... Naturally, by me...".

Then I asked another question, "Why do you obey him?". "Because if I don't follow and run away, Katelyn and Zane will get killed, along with their families and along with the people outside that I have enough emotions to care about." Aaron said, dropping his hand onto the floor, with a light thud.

"Can I take your bandanna off?" I asked, quietly, he nodded slightly. I carefully took it off, he looked at me with his beautiful midnight eyes. His eyes... they were dull and didn't seem to reflect anything.

"Can you now, tell me about your past?" I said carefully. I slowly creeped closer but he started to shake. He rolled up into a ball, holding his head and rocking back and forth a little. "Please... No.. No... Please don't make me relive that nightmare..." Even within the cold voicehe always spoke, I could feel fear and pain.

"Y-You don't n-need to answer.." I stuttered of not knowing what to do. He didn't say a word in minutes until, "Ein.." He mumbled. It was so quiet around I could hear his mumbling. Then silence came up again...