Chapter 8: But I don't want... to... kill...

HEY I'M NOT DEAD! This chappie will be a bit short so SORRY

Aphmau's P.O.V.

We just came back back to the base. The moon is high above and first thing I did was, I went to my room and dropped onto my bed. I fell asleep the next moment I was so tired.

Dream.

"Bloody soaked hands, though made of flesh. He isn't more than a ghost without emotions by now Sweetie."

"Who are you? Who are speaking of?"

"Of the poor unfortunate soul you try to save. You don't see that he doesn't even try to regain what he lost?"

"Who? I don't understand you."

"The man with ghost flying around him. The one above all creatures and only Gods and the divine stand over him."

"Who do you mean?"

"You will see his wrath. You'll know the true meaning of my words soon."

Dream's end

I shoot up from my strange dream, by Ein, who was shaking me. "You are finally awake." He said, surprised a bit. "I thought you were dead for a second.".

"Thank you, now can you go out of my room so I can change, Pleeaase?" I asked, a bit annoyed but I didn't want to show it to the person that can one-shot me and my family.

He got out and I quickly got dressed. The mblack maid outfit was getting old. I believe that even Ein was bored of this dress.

"Aphmau! Come out!" Gene yelled through the door. I jumped out of my room into the hall. Gene, Katelyn, Ein and Aaron were waiting outside. They all lead me to a staircase leading down.

There was a a little hall at the end leading to a lonely door. Ein opened the door, revealing the room was all... bloody... There were a couple dogs tied up and sleeping.

"Kill the dogs, Aphmau" Ein commanded. I was shocked. He gave me a dagger and pushed me towards dogs. "Stab them!" Gene cheered. "I.." I stuttered, "I c-can't kill...".

"Do it!" Ein exclaimed, as he stepped closer. I started to cry. I raised the dagger over the dogs's neck. Katelyn and Zane sightly looked away, not wanting to see a murder they can avoid.

Aaron just stared and his expression was unreadable. Gene and Ein were smiling at a MURDER scene. I closed my eyes and let my arms go. I feel a warm liquid on my hands and a painful yelp. I open my eyes and saw blood... red blood....

I instantly dropped the dagger and my hands started to shake rapidly. I ran out of the room and heard footsteps behind me. I ran and ran until I tripped. Katelyn was the sourse of footsteps behind me.

"This is the consequences of committing murder." Katelyn said with a sad tone. "Does... does it always feel like this... when you kill?" I ask, looking up from the floor.

"The shaking gets smaller and the smudgy light hallucinations get less vivid." She answers picking me up from the ground.

"It's still a horrible feeling, but you get used to it." Zane suddenly said, "now go run eight laps around the dungeon."

"What!? Eight laps?! Why?!" I yelled. "It helps relieve stress." Zane replied. He made me run eight laps around a 5 floor dungeon. I ran past a torture chamber. I heard unfamiliar voices talk. Spies...

"When will the day shift come?"
"They are like, always late.."
"It angers me sooo much! We need to watch over those puppets more than we need to!"
"I DO need my beauty sleep! "

This is when they change shift... This will be a good tactic for getting rid of the spies.