Chapter 10: Forever in the sunlight

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I had an almost perfect for escape. I knew that the spies changed shift at about 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. The day and night shift were always late by 3 minutes minimum. The time they would be in a room to change shift will be about 5 minutes plus the waiting.

The room they would stay in is 420 a torture chamber on the forth floor. I gathered up Aaron, Katelyn and Zane. "So guys, I have a plan to escape plan." I said.

"How?" The three asked in unison. "So, we need to go to to the room 420 and eliminate the spies in a minute." I explained as suddenly Aaron disappeared. "Where did Aaron go?" I questioned.

"I guess he went to kill those spies. Don't worry he will kill them quickly and quietly." Katelyn said. A minute after Aaron returned with blood all over him. "Did you kill them?" Zane asked. Aaron nodded in response.

"So now---" I was cut off by Katelyn and Zane. "Now it's time for Gene and Ein.. haha.." Zane laughed.

Gene's P.O.V.

"Captain! Captain!!" I yelled as I ran to Ein's quarters. I rushed in and yelled, "Someone killed the spies!!". Captain instantly jecked up, almost spilling his espresso. "What?!? Who was it?!?" He shouted throwing his espresso into the wall.

(Espresso...)

"It looks like Zane's signature, but it could have been Aaron on a rampage." I answer. "Aaron going on a rampage again? Why did I curse Aphmau with that potion!" Ein yelled throwing his hands into the air.

"We need to run, now!" I say as we dart from the fifth floor upstairs.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Aaron, Katelyn, Zane and I went downstairs to find Ein and Gene. Aaron gave me a dagger he had. He has so many weapons up his sleeves.

I quietly creep through the halls. I saw a shadow behind the corner. The shodow ran to me and hit me down to the ground. I was Gene. I stabbed his leg and he fell.

"C'mon, kill me..." He grinned, turning his head to me, "You can't kill me because of the potion and your true nature...".

I raise the dagger over his neck, closed my eyes and dropped it. I opened my eyes only to see the my dagger missed. But Gene was dead. I turned and saw Aaron.

"Katelyn and Zane went for Ein.." He said.

Katelyn's P.O.V.

Me and Zane went to find Ein. We saw a dark blue tail dashed in the darkness. I ran after it, cutting it off. It was Ein's tail. He fell from pain and shock. Zane quickly caught up to me.

He stabbed Ein through the stomach. "This is for keeping and torturing me.." Zane said, kinda maniacally. I slash Ein's face. "You are never drinking espresso again." I said as I stabbed my bear claw through his heart.

We quickly meet up with Aph and Aaron.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

We went upstairs to tge first floor and I open the door to the surface with the key. Sun shine through the cracks in the door.

I swung it open to see the sun I didn't see in ages. "The sun..." Zane said in pure awe. Katelyn ran around like a kid. Zane lied on the grass and Aaron climbed a tree and sat there.

"Do you guys have anywhere to go?" I ask. "I and Zane both live in Phoenix Drop." Katelyn said. "And Aaron?" I asked again. He dropped from the tree and quietly said, "No...".

"I thought there--" I was cut off by Aaron saying, " It's been 20 years now... Do you think anyone would remember me by now?". I look down and then a brilliant idea came to my mind.

"Why don't you come with me, Aaron. We all can go to Phoenix Drop together!" I smile. Katelyn and Zane laughed happily. "I can't believe 18 years of being trapped ENDED!! FINALLY!!!" Zane yelled with happiness.

"This is the end... I will go back to my family... This horrible nightmare I was living in... I finally woke up... I'll never leave the sun again..." Katelyn mumbled beside me. She looked happy.

From now on..
We will be
Forever in the sunlight