Chapter 12: I'm here...

Time skip a week after the previous chapter

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I woke up from a ruckus downstairs. I trotted down in my pajamas, only to see frying pans and pot on the floor and Aaron towering over them. His aura said that he was shocked.

"Never in my life have I seen so many pots.." Aaron said still as emotionless as those months ago. Even if he didn't express emotions I could feel them, just tiny bit.

Apparently my mom just woke up. She made us breakfast and went to the market to sell some stuff. "I still like Zane's cooking more..." Aaron said staring at a plate full of pancakes, "I'm going to Zane's.".

"What?!? His house is so far away!" I yelled in surprise. "And what are the rooftops for? It's an easy and fast way to travel." He said. I giggled. "Rooftops are made to cover your house, not to climb!" I answered him through giggles.

"I'm still going to Zane's." He mumbled and climbed onto the roof. That guy... Even though he is a bit of a pain, he is the understanding of adorable. He doesn't remember some consepts of life and everything around, but it's cute.

I then suddenly realized something... He never touched me. Consciously, I mean. He did he did snuggle into my hand that one time but it was when he was asleep. It didn't count!

About 30 minutes after Aaron returned. "So how was breakfast at Zane's?" I asked. "Fine. No one there knew how to cook elk meat , so Zane needed to cook it himself." He answered me. I giggled. I guess a son of a Lord can do more than the chefs around.

And yes. Zane, Garroth and Vlyad are sons of Lady Zianna, so they are next to her throne as Lord.

"We need to go outside and get Travis and Lucinda. I know today is their day off." I said jumping off the chair and darting to the door. Me and Aarom went outside to the fountain to meet up with Lucinda and Trash-vis.

As we came up to them Lucinda started sneaking around Aaron.

Aaron's P.O.V.

This ginger-haired girl started to sneak around me suspiciously. She was a witchcraft user, I could easy sense it, 'cause of my eyes. "You feel like you have magics but I don't understand where from..." She says.

"You also feel it Lucinda? I can't see his aura but I have that magic presents." A guy with white hair said. He had a much stronger aura around him. A demon? Well, I can deal with those things on my own.

They will never see my magic. I'm kinda like a vampire. But my magic gets more visible as I get more blood or when it activates.

They stopped creeping around me and Aphmau talked to them.

❡✺❡✺❡

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I was sleeping in my bed and dreaming.

I was sitting in a dark room all my friends were around me and Aaron was sitting in front of me. I looked around to see my friends fading away. I looked around trying to grab Travis that was fading.

At the end everyone faded and Aaron was the only one left. "I'm here..." He said quietly.
I then woke up. I instantly sit up , along with my pillows falling. I guess it woke up Aaron. He came into my room. "Hey, It's fine. I'm here..." He said.

"I just had a nightmare... My friends disappear..." I said and I started cry. He stretched out his hand a little to pat my head but quickly brought his hand back.

"Why won't you touch me..?" I ask. "I'm scared I will crumble you." Aaron said, shyly. I felt the tears going down my face. "Don't leave me!" I cry out hugging him. He flinched a couple times but hugged me.

He was very gentle, not like the killer I thought. His hands were warm... No murder would have warm hands. I felt very comfortable and safe in his arms.

I closed my eyes and snuggled into his chest. I felt my tears stop and I started calmly smiling. It was the best thing I ever experienced. I never felt that safe in my life..

If I eould have told anyone about Aaron being a killer, they would freak out and take him away from me. I don't want this to happen. I don't think he is a killer...

He is just misunderstood and tortured. The feeling that he would never in his life hurt me stayed. I this what Katelyn and Zane felt around him? The feeling of being safe?

He IS like a guard dog. He will never touch his master and his family while for everyone else he is a dangerous thing. "Hey Aaron? Please, never ever leave my side..." I whispered.

"I promise, Aph..." He mumbled.

And that was the perfect time for me to fall asleep...