Chapter 15: It will kill him

FINALLY THROUGH YEARS OF MANIPULATIONS WITH MY PC I GOT MY ART IN DIGITAL FORM BEAUTIFULLY!!!

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I was invited to Lucinda along with Katelyn. Katelyn seem to invite Aaron with her and Lucinda didn't mind, nor did I. As we four walked through only Lucinda seemed to navigate. 

Aaron suddenly stepped away. "It's this way..." Aaron said quietly. "You think I don't know the way around MY forest?" Lucinda retorted. Katelyn followed Aaron.

"You don't believe me either?!" Lucinda angered. "No, I just trust Aaron's sense of direction." Katelyn said calmly, walking to Aaron. I trust Aaron, but I'm not sure...

"Fine! But if we get lost, it's not my job to get us out!" Lucinda huffed and we all followed Aaron. Soon enough we got to her house. "Good job, Aaron." I said as patted his head gently.

We came into Lucinda's home and were met with her mother, Hyria. She was a genius witch and good fortune teller. As she noticed Aaron she quickly dragged me away.

"Who is that, Aphmau?" Hyria worried, grabbing onto my shoulders. "That's Aaron. What's wrong?" I asked. "He is not as he seems... I can clearly see his demons trying to rip through him. I know you Aphmau, sweetheart, don't try to save him.." Hyria warned me.

"Why? He is just broken, can't I put him back together?" I said, starting to tear up. "His demon's will eat him... you will be The Devil in his life then... Another demon feeding off if his soul..." Hyria replied, letting me go.

Flashback

"Me and you are just a coulpe more demons haunting him." Ein said pulling my chin up.

Flashback end

She.. just said those words... just like Ein... Why? "His aura is unsettling... And I don't feel any emotions coming from him.. He is handling magic too powerful and big for his body... If you try to heal him, you will kill him..." Hyria replied.

"He... He has nothing to do with this... He is just a poor unfortunate soul... Why? Why can't I help him when his life is so unfair? Hyria, I want to him to be treated as a normal human being... is that bad?" I said those words with sorrow.

Hyria looked away, tightening her grip on my shoulders as though hiding something. "Please... Aphmau... I don't what your golden heart to be ripped apart... I beg of you stop..." Hyria answered, letting go off me. That was the last words I heard from her that day...

I looked outside to see Lucinda sparring against Aaron, Katelyn watching over. Aaron was dodging Lucinda's attacks like he did it all him life, as though he knew her every movement. Plus he was unarmed.

"What the heck?! How are you dodging my locked on attacks?!" Lucinda retorted, casting one spell after another.

"Haha! And I SAID Aaron was unbeatable. Plus he is unarmed and he is the type that is more agile with a weapon!" Katelyn laughed as she watch the match between them.

I came out of the house and as I did Lucinda (somehow) go a clear shot at Aaron. But I wouldn't doubt his speed. His movements were so quick at I didn't even see how he got one of his swords out and absorbed Lucinda's magic.

"Aaron!" Katelyn shouted as she ran up to him. I also ran closer. "No wound..." Aaron muttered quietly and Lucinda was shocked.

"Wh-What kind of sw-swords you have that ca-can absorb m-magic?" She stuttered in disbelief. "Demon's Shadows. And what?" Aaron said emotionlessly.

"No human... or any living creatures can wield such power... Are those real?" Lucinda asked carefully walking closer. As she touched to tip of one of the swords her finger instantly started to bleed, and she just touched it.

"What the heck are you?" She asked again, full of shock, and trying to heal her finger. Katelyn put a finger to her own lips, smiled with her eyes closed and said: "It's a secret we've keeping.".

Soon after that play we left, it felt like we were outsiders. It is... I killed and Katelyn and Aaron killed... Much more than me, even though I did kill just a couple of dogs.

But Hyria's forest did remind me of the days whem I was that captured girl in the wilderness with Aaron amd the others surrounding me... I did feel unsafe, I felt like I could be killed by my own comrade.

But know I know... If I'll ever find myself stranded, I will be sure to grab Katelyn, Zane and Aaron along.. I know they will never betray me. They have that aura of loyalty...

But words of Hyria's still disturb me... I hope she is wrong.. I hope she is very wrong... But I can't stand that feeling of unsurtainty...

I hope
I will not kill him...