Chapter 5: Born from horrible stories

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I storm into Ein's office as I see him at his desk, drinking espresso. "What did you do to Aaron?!?" I yell stomping to his desk. "You are talking about the scars? I did what needed to be done." Ein grinned, taking a sip of his espresso.

"Well, that's just wrong!" I protested. "Do you even know who Aaron is?" Ein asked looking serious, I was plainly shocked. "Do you know he is the SOUL survivor of the FalconClaw tragedy? Do you know how he feels?" He said, standing up and walking to me, hands behind his back.

I stared at his figure as he came closer. "He went through hell, back and again to hell. Me and you are just a coulpe more demons haunting him." Ein said pulling my chin up, "Now go."

What did he mean by me being a demon? I left. As I was going through the halls I saw Zane and Katelyn... worried. "Why do you two look so worried?" I questioned. They looked down. I glanced at the oak door the two were standing near, it was cutted wnd scratched.

"It's Aaron..." Zane started, "He looked scared.". Aaron... scared? "And just before he locked himself inside he siad your name and not to let you in.." Katelyn finished.

"What did you do to my friend?!" Zane yelled, grabbing me by the collar with his left hand and getting ready to unsheath his sword. "Did you ask him...?" Katelyn said with a worried and scared expression.

"I saw the bandages on his arms and wanted to help. I touch a stab wound but he jerked his hand away. I then asked about his past. That's all." I answered. Zane let go and backed up, his eyes full of sympathy.

"We only know that his life was a living nightmare before here... but he was never that scared... it maybe because you touched his cuts." Zane replied. "I'm going to Ein, I need to know.." I responded, stomping back to his office.

I met him halfway through the halls. "You want to know, about Aaron, huh?" Ein asked me with a smirk, "You are the Satan of his life. You couldn't even hold his friendship for a week... Still a good result he didn't kill you yet.".

"I want to know... everything... why is he scared of me... and his past." I answered, stone cold. "Why don't he answer your questions himself?" Ein smiled slyly, walking back the way I came from. He unlocks the door, for me to see a horrid scene.

Aaron on the floor with a single candle glowing in front of him. Bloody bandages all around, so were blood splatters on the walls. Everything was scratched and cut up. The turned, hood on his head with a bandanna over his eyes.

I heard a click. Ein locked us... together. Aaron's body stiffened as he stood up, towering over me. "Why am I scary to you?" I ask, gently. He glanced away, gulped amd answered, "I feel unable to withstand you. I hate that feeling, it scares me.".

"Do you.. want kill me?" I questioned sheepishly. He nodded turning away. "But if I kill you.." Aaron started, "I will get killed, along with Zane, Katelyn, their families and the only people I care about..".

"Just don't touch me.." He continued, "I don't like being touched.". He sat back down. "Can you tell me... why are you so.. cold?" I asked. "I became a killer at the age of eight. I killed my sister with a kitchen knife.." Aaron talked.

"Then I ran away because of a feeling I can't feel now, guilt. Then at nine I accidentally destroyed my village with Captain's help. The next year I bacame Ein's pawn and murdered Katelyn's mother and Zane's father. I lost my emotions when I became Ein's pawn, he... hurted me.." Aaron continued with his story.

"Before that I lived with the Lycan Family. They were my friends and they will get hurt if I run away. That's my life in short." Aaron finished. I was shocked. How many he killed.

"I promise you, Aaron. I will get us out, you will see the sun for one more day...." I smiled, hugging him. He flinched, but became more calm. His heartbeat was so quickly but it suddenly slowed down.

I pulled away and saw a peaceful emote on his face. He was... sleeping. He trusts me and that's all I want, his trust. His head then dropped onto my shoulder. I tried to move but he weighed much more than he looked like.

I sat there until I myself didn't fall asleep.