Chapter 2: Meeting the dark

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Last thing I remember is someone saying 'Captain will be very happy..' and then knocked out. What in the name of Irene is going on?! Wait... I was... kidnaped..?!

I crawl to the bars, staring outside. The light smell of earth and moss made me think that I am in somewhere underground. It scared me even more than the fact that I was kidnaped.

In the cell in front of mine, were sitting three people, but all of them had weapons, why don't they escape? "Hey." I called out the the three. "Oh, you are awake." The lady with powdery light blue hair and the same colored eyes said to me.

She had steal armor on with plates of diamond. It seemed really light, making her swift. Her weapon, two bear claws strapped to her fists, looked quite intimidating. They also shined in the dim lighting of the place.

There was two more, both guys. One had black hair over one of his eyes plus a mask covering his mouth and nose. This clothes reminded me of preist's but still had black steal armor as well. He had one gigantic sword, with a skull on the handle.

The other guy had a bandanna over his eyes, black jacket with the hood on his head. Black jeans, along same colored boots. Dual demonic swords, those are rare, right?!

"I'm Katelyn by the way." The girl said. The hooded clicked his fingers, putting all attention to him. He pointed at Katelyn's abdomen, then putting his finger to his to his lips. "I know. I know..." Katelyn said to his motions, her voice lased with pain, as she held her stomach.

I heard a slight metal clank, but the three jecked up, as though they were scared. A guy with dark hair and sea blue eyes. "Oh you woke up, Maiden of the heavens." He said throwing a maid outfit into my cell.

"Oh, you need your privacy... We'll leave..." The guy said, opening the grilled door to the cell in front of me. Katelyn and her two companions exited with the blue eyed guy.

I guess I need to dress up into this? It's better than this dress. I get changed and that strange sly blue-eyed guy opened the door to my cell. "C'mon out, beautiful." He said.

We walked a bit when he broke the silence between us, "Name's Gene Le'srung." The surname rung in my head. I know a person with the same last name... I just can't think of who...

"My name is Aphmau..." I muttered. "So meet my little pawns.. Katelyn," Gene pointed at the powdery blue haired girl, "Zane," He pointed at the emo guy, "And my presious little Aaron.." Gene grinned, pointing at the hooded guy.

"Hi!" Katelyn cheered. "Hello..." Zane said, unamused. Aaron just stayed silent. Gene left and locked the room we were in, but before he left, he said, "You can talk now." Gene smiled.

Aaron sighed in relief. "Oh, Aaron don't be so pessimistic! We have a new member!" Katelyn said, grinning brightly. "She can't even hold a sword right..." Zane retorted, holding up his black steal sword.

"You aren't talkative, are you?" I asked Aaron. Zane and Katelyn visibly looked down. "It's... a... story for another time.." Katelyn answered my question. Then suddenly Aaron took his swords and cutted an 'X' on the wall.

"Aaron.. You have those 'X' all around!" Zane complained. Aaron growled, sheathing his swords. "You know why I do it..." Aaron said in the most sexist voice ever.

I blushed, thinking I could melt just then and there. He had no shirt and DARN ABS!! He was so muscular! And so mystirious. In one word sexy as heck. Katelyn looked at my flustered face, saying, "Oh, you will get used to Aaron walking bare chested.".

"I will never get used to it..." I whispered to myself. Strange thing that his abdomen was all bandaged up. If you go out bare chest, then go the full way. "What are you looking at?" Aaron said, crossing his arms.

I blushed deep pink, turning around. Katelyn grabbed my shoulder and tugged me away from the guys. "Don't ask Aaron about his past... Trust me, if he could kill you, he would spill your blood right now." Katelyn whispered into my ear.

I got scared. "Plus he is the strongest Death Card.." Katelyn said. My eyes widdened. The Joker card, name Stranger or also called Shadow's Lord. Like Shadow Lord but Lord of shadows.

"Y-You are a d-death card t-too?" I stuttered. She nodded. "Ace... Also known as Fire Fist" She said with a smile, "Card of King, Zane, known as Jury of black."

Those are Death Cards. Gene maybe one of them, too. No... the Queen card is a werewolf, everyone knows that. And the other one is in Phoenix army. Then all of a sudden, Gene came in all cheerful and happy.

"Aaron! I have a job for you! You are my strongest little puppet! Only you can do it!" Gene cheered, "C'mon! I don't have the whole day..." He drawed the word 'day'.

Aaron nodded, walking to him, but Gene stopped Aaron and said to me, "You, Aphmau, are going with us. I want you to see the true power of the Shadow's Lord." Gene chuckled.

I will see a lot of bloodshed...

Repaint my world ~ Aarmau AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें