Chapter 19: Insanity is my sanity

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I quietly walk around the house as my mom is still furious about me breaking the marriage, on top of that she almost threw Aaron out of the house for Stylishly breaking apart the ceremony.

I sneak into Aaron's room only to see a horrifying scene. His blinds were shut in a way that even the bright sun of day couldn't penetrate them. The only light in the room was from a lit candle behind the bed.

I carefully walked up to the light only to see Aaron huddled in the corner with his knees to his chest. He was holding his head and shaking. "What happened...?" I asked.

"No... They here... there are in here... Red... I don't want to go to them... They are trying to eat me..." Aaron whispered to himself shakingly. I've never seen him so scared... even though it wasn't that seen but I felt it.

"Who are 'They'?" I worried. "Run... before they get to you to... RUN!" Aaron answered me. His words made me run out. But Why?

I felt a chill down my spine and a feeling that someone is watching me. I turned to the window and saw a wave of white just outside my window. I walked out into the backyard only to see Dante, Vlyad and Travis leaning on the wall just under the window.

"Darn it! I said we were going to be found out Travis!" Dante whispered loudly. "You're three are a total Travis-ty." I said and giggled. "Aphmau we are discussing a very hard topic about you catching us spying on you." Vlyad said very seriously.

"Vlyad... We have nothing to discuss... We are already caught 'cause of grandpa Trashvis, here!!" Dante yelled. "Sooo.. Why are you three spying on me?" I asked.

"Garroth asked to do that... After the marriage thingy..." The three answered in unison. They are too similar, except Vlyad is more innocent.

"Okay... I will go outside for a walk... Don't try to spy on me." I said with slight anger. I wandered onto the main pedestrian road. Walking down I suddenly found myself in Hyria's forest.

Then, remembering what happened to Aaron this morning and I started wondering what was up with him. The only person I could ask that I think will know the answe is Hyria.

I ran in random directions. I finally found Hyria's house. "Hyria! Hyria!" I yelled as she stepped out of her house. "What is it Aphmau?" She asked worryingly.

"I pant I want pant to ask you something.." I panted. "What is it?" Hyria worried. "Aaron... he was going crazy talking about some kind of 'them'.." I answered.

Hyria's P.O.V.

Aaron... that dark aura man. "It's probably the specters of the dead, plus guilt coming to him. Because you helped him..." I answered her.

"Wh-What? I... I did that..." Aphmau stuttered. "Yes.. The souls of the dead surround him and follow him like a shadow. You can't heal him or he will go insane..." I answered.

"No..... If really can't..." Aphmau said, "But I will try my best to help him.... Even though I trust you, Hyria, but I will try! Even if I have to go to the edge of the world.". The girl smiled.

"How naive Aphmau... It will not only kill him, it may kill you too... I don't want you dead, nor does anyone else." I said lowering my head.

As soon as I lifted my head Aphmau was gone. I hope she doesn't do anything stupid.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I run back home from Hyria. I didn't like her words. Outside my house I saw two young guards pestering Aaron who was outside..?
"Wha'cha gonna do with those two swords? Scratch us?" One of the guards laughed.

I could feel the tension on Aaron's aura as he tried his best not to swing his swords and kill the two guards. "Elias, we can't trouble the citizens..." the other guarded spoke.

"But look, his swords are as thin as paper! I can break them easily!" The guard called Elias, said. He grabbed one of Aaron's swords from the sheath, stabbed the ground and broke the sword.

"I swear I'll kill you..." Aaron said as attitude suddenly changed as a red glow came under his bandanna. He dragged his bandanna off of one of his eyes only for them to be crimson red with a cream gradient. He had a sadistic smile with sharp fangs.

Suddenly he pulled his bandanna up, picked up his sword and went home, leaving the two guards shocked. What was that..?