Chapter 11: Back and better then ever

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I felt that we were somewhere near Phoenix Drop. I notice something moving. The thing came into the view and it was a person, it was Vlyad!

"A-Aph?!?" He said surprised and hugged me. "It's been two month Aphmau! Where have you been?!?" He yelled suddenly. "Aphmau, who is this?" Katelyn asked.

"Oh, That's Vlyad Ro'meave. And Vlyad that's Katelyn, Zane and Aaron." I introduced everyone. "Wait... Zane... Is that you bro-brother?"

"Yes, leaf-eyed." Zane said. Vlyad started to cry. I knew that Zane was the long lost Ro'meave ,but that Vlyad would react like that. Vlyad hugged Zane tight. "Brother! It's been 18 years!! Me, Mom and Garroth missed you! Where were you and why were you with Aph?" Vlyad cried hugging Zane as he patted Vlyad's head.

"I will tell you when I get to my home." I said as Vlyad lead us to Phoenix Drop.

❡✺❡✺❡

I came into my house with the others. My mom runs up to hugging tight. "Mija!? Where have you been?!? And who are those people with you?!" She asked crying.

"Mom... air.." I said bearly breathing. She let go off me and I started telling Vlyad and my Mom the whole story. The only thing I didn't tell was about Zane, Katelyn and Aaron being killers. They would freak out.

"Katelyn you are okay to stay here." My mom said with sympathy. "Thank you, miss Sylvanna but I have a home of my own. I know someone still remembers me." Katelyn said with a warm smile exiting my house.

"I'm taking Zane with me!" Vlyad yelled. "So Aaron?" Mom asked. "Yes." I said it for him. "Aaron, why aren't you talkative?" Vlyad asked carefully. "He just went through a lot back there... this is why doesn't talk much.." I answer for him. I know much more than they need to.

My mom got the guest room ready for Aaron. "By the way, today Laurence, Garroth, Nicole and I are getting together. Maybe you and Aaron can come. I'm totally dragging Zane there." Vlyad said with excitement.

"I will..." I replied.

❡✺❡✺❡

We came to the fountain. I saw Garroth hugging Zane 'till he can't breathe. I laugh  quietly and then Laurence noticed me. "Aph!! You're here!! Thank Irene you're alive!" He hugged me.

"And who is this?" He asked, pulling away from me and looking at Aaron. "That's Aaron. He isn't talkative. But first Aaron, weapons." I said as I stretched my hand in front of Aaron.

He dropped his swords on the ground, like 20 daggers and some other weaponry. Laurence was shock from how many weapons Aaron had up his sleeve.

"Now it's not that dangerous to be around you, Aaron." I said. "But... I didn't hurt anyone... yet..." Aaron whispered. "I feel like you can! So I took all your weapons. You are too strong and fast for going around with those." I retort, puffing my cheeks out.

"Aaron is strong...? Pffff... I can beat him easily. I feel even Nicole can beat him." Laurence bragged. Suddenly Nicole came up to me and hugged me.

"Aph! Long time no see! What is going on?" She asked curious of everything... "Well, Laurence here is trying to convince me that he can beat Aaron, tge guy behind me." I explained to her.

Nicole's P.O.V. (dun, Dun, DUUUN)

I carefully observed Aaron. A some kind of bandanna over his eyes, hood over his head, bandages all around his abdomen and stomach, no noticeable scars, an elegant posture and ,how I guess, his weapons on the ground.

Hood and a bandanna could indicate he could be anti-social, an assasin or he has some kind of fear. Bandages say that he was injured not too long ago. He could have scars I can't see. The posture and weapons could that he was a very athletic and skilled killer or a very careful royal or Lord.  But I can be wrong...

"Hey Aph. I don't think Laurence can beat Aaron..." I smirked. I know my analysis can be wrong be he seems very strong.

"Nicole, you do own an arena? Let's set up a small battle between them!" Aphmau giggled.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I went to Nicole's arena with Laurence, Aaron and Nicole herself. She opened the doors to the closed-roof arena and we walked in. It was beautiful, truely.

Me and Nicole sat in the spectator seat and Nicole and she explained the rules. "So, no killing, wounding deeply. To first blood." She said.

"No Killing, Aaron." I said to Aaron, sturnly. He nodded in response. "I'll beat you, easy!" Laurence bragged. "We'll see about that.." I thought. I know what Aaron's capabilities are. And the match started.

Aaron unsheathed his swords. He knew better not to come closer. Laurence dashed to him, Aaron dodged. Aaron then raised his sword to Laurence's neck and tilted it a little. Aaron left a slice on Laurence's shoulder.

Aaron was moving moving fast, almost unnoticeable for normal people, like Nicole.
"Won." Aaron said as he sheathed his swords back and walked in my and Nicole's direction.

"What the?" Laurence questioned holding the cut made by Aaron. Aaron's movements were super fast and if I didn't observe him for 2 month and didn't know his killer side, I wouldn't have ever seen his motions.

"And Laurence WAS one of the 'cool' warriors around here! Aaron just owned you!!" Nicole roasted Laurence. "Great job Aaron." I said as I patting his head.

Aaron's aura lightened a bit. "Now we need to go home." I said sweetly. He nodded.

❡✺❡✺❡

By now it was night. Aaron was in his room. I went to check on him. I peeked into his room and he was curled up on the pretty big bed. He was laying on a quarter of the whole bed and not even under the covers.

I put a blanket over him. I sit next to him on bed and he snuggled his nose into my hand. I giggled quietly. "You don't need to be scared anymore, Aaron... It'll be alright..." I thought.