Chapter 9

Posted: February 18, 2018| Revised: June 24, 2020

Words: 4116

Some parts in this chapter will have quotes from, 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' and 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'.

Chapter 9

Harry sat in his chair, chin in his hand as he stared at the wall. They were waiting for Cadhork to come back with the inheritance test.

As soon as the goblin entered the room again, they all straightened up, eager to know the wrongdoings of Albus Dumbledore.

Cadhork walked in and made his way to his chair before placing some parchments onto his desk. He pulled out a knife from his drawer and laid it down in front of Harry with a raise of his eyebrows, "Three drops of your blood on the parchment will tell us your inheritance..." The goblin told Harry gruffly.

Harry nodded and took the knife in his hand. He cut across his palm and the blood immediately started to release from his wound. He dropped the blood onto the parchment before, all of a sudden, the wound immediately closed up.

Cadhork's eyes widened in realization, "Vampire, hmm?"

Harry nodded as they watched the parchment. The blood grew and grew like roots growing into thin lines before crisscrossing and forming into words. Harry  watched the words continue to form until finally, it was finished.

Harry leaned in to get a better look at the parchment and Tom also looked over Harry's shoulder with intrigue.

Name: Harry James Potter (Deceased)

Birthday: July 31st, 1980

Species: Vampire

Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans (Deceased)

Father: James Charlus Potter (Deceased)

Godparents: Sirius Orion Black and Alice Longbottom nee Fortescue

Heir to:

Potter (by blood, father)

Peverell (by blood, father)

Gryffindor (by blood, father)

Black (by grandmother)

Slytherin (by horcrux)

Gaunt (by horcrux)

Sanguini (by blood, Mother)

Other information:

Marriage contract between Harry Potter and Ginevra Weasley (Contract witnessed by Molly Weasley and made by Albus Dumbledore)

Magical Guardian: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Harry's eyes were drawn to the marriage contract between he and Ginevra and his eyes narrowed, "What is the meaning of this?" Harry asked, pointing to the contract.

"It would seem Dumbledore, as your magical guardian, made a marriage contract between you and young Ginevra Weasley when you were at the age of seven years old," Cadhork explained and the goblin watched as Harry grip on the desk became stronger, "Please, unhand my desk before I continue..."

Harry glanced down at his grip on the desk before shooting the goblin an apologetic look, "Sorry, I'm just extremely ticked off... seven years old?" Harry asked him, unable to believe it, "The old fool wasn't planning my life after going to Hogwarts, he was planning it since I was born..." Harry shook his head, his left hand running through his raven locks.