Chapter Twenty-Five

Emmie

Emmie loaded up the dishwasher her hips swayed to an unfamiliar song playing on the radio as she worked. She closed the machine door before dancing her way to the fridge where she placed the plastic container with leftover lasagne inside. Dominic had insisted on putting Hope to bed while she put her feet up, but she hadn't wanted to leave the kitchen in a mess for the staff in the morning, she knew he would chastise her but she could handle his protests, in fact she liked his dominant bossy side.

She bent down to take the anti-bacterial wipes out from one of the many utility cupboards in this huge kitchen. A noise from behind her alerted her to Dominics presence in the kitchen, she pretented she hadn't noticed him and wigged her hips in time to the music playing, her seductive movements tempting the big bad warlock to come and play, she knew how much her little sexy dance would effect him. She stood slowly swaying her hips with her back to him and began wiping the work tops humming along to the song. Big hands circled her waist sending elecrical currents in-between her legs, her already damp panties became soaked at just a brush of his hands. He turns her round to face him, his eyes are full of primal need.

"You are exquisite Amelia, the way you tease me drives me past the edge of all rational thought, I want to rip this sexy as hell dress off you and lose myself inside your beautiful body." The sexy rasp of his deep voice spurred her on, she could feel her own aroused for him on her thighs damn needed him too and soon.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and stood on her tip toes pulling him towards her greedy lips, he didn't disappoint as he took her mouth in one of his earth shattering kisses, making love to her tongue with his, she moaned into his mouth needing more of him. Suddenly their heavy petting became frantic, she rips at his shirt buttons fly off everywhere, as she uncovers his muscled chest she drags her nails down his flesh and he hisses through his teeth. He drags the hem of her dress up and off exposing her milky soft skin, trailing kisses along her collerbone and down to her swollen mounds where he drags down the material of her bra and feasts on her nipple rolling the hardened bud between his teeth. Emmie cries out and throws her head back pushing herself closer to his talented mouth. He unclips her bra, releasing her for a moment to slide it off her body pausing for a second to appreciate her assets, then begins the same torture on her other breast until she is whimpering. Her heavy breathing turns into pants as he kisses his way down her body slowly swirling his tongue around her navel and across the seam of her panties teasing her, it's too much.

"Dominic Please" She begs mercifully tugging at his hair, she was desperate to feel his mouth on her swollen sex.

"Shhh, my hungry Tigress, soon, very soon." He whispers his breath fans her most intimate spot through her underwear and she nearly comes undone fuck. He carefully pulls the flimsy material down her thighs baring her pink pussy to him, he lifts her onto the counter."Open up for me baby, let me see how wet and ready you are" he says and she does exactly as she's told exposing herself to him. The noise from his throat tells her he likes what he sees "Lie back" he growls his eyes stormy, and desends onto her eagerly awaiting flesh raising her leg over his shoulder for deeper access as he devours her, lapping and sucking on her sensitive flesh. Her climax is quick and aggressive as it wracks through her unashamedly and she chants his name over and over. He doesn't wait for her to come down from her high before he lifts her into a seated position dragging her closer to the edge of the counter undoing his trousers he buries himself in her balls deep, filling her pulsating walls. She cries out at their connection and wraps her legs around his waist shuddering with her release.

"Fuck Amelia I can feel your walls squeezing me as you come around me... shit, I can't be gentle baby."

"Fuck me hard Dominic, I need you." He growls something she doesn't understand and slams into her making them both cry out. His cock pushes against her sweet spot and she feels another climax building. "I can feel your release, your walls are squeezing me so tight, fuck, come with me baby." Dominic's words sends her over the edge, the climax hits her like a tidal wave, and she explodes into tiny pieces quivering screaming his name as he lets go at the same time, riding his release out, their ragged breaths fill the quiet kitchen. He pushes her now messy hair from her face still buried inside her. "You're going to be the death of me woman" he says, his voice husky he kisses her swollen lips and she feels him growing hard inside her again.

"It's not a bad way to go" she says with a smirk, squeezing him again with her pelvis, his eyes darken.

"I am taking you to bed where I can get you in some different positions, we've only just got started, get ready to be ravished." He pulls out of her making her gasp and moan, her insides still sensitive, he lifts her off the counter, he pulls on his suit pants and they gather their disgarded clothes, he hand her his shirt which she slips on to cover herself, they walk hand in hand as they make their way across the huge hall way and up the stairs to bed, where he thoroughly worships her body until they are both completely exhausted from their love making, they both fall into a deep slumber, their bodies wrapped together.

Dominic

Dominic woke to Amelia bringing him breakfast in bed. Checking his clock, he was suprised to see it was after eight, he hadn't slept in this late for a long time.
"Good morning handsome, you looked too peaceful to wake, so I decided to make you some breakfast and coffee." He smiled lazily and sat up taking the tray from her and then pulling her so she was sprawled on top of him. He took her mouth and kissed her until she was panting.
"Come and join me, I have to leave in a few hours, I want to spend as much time with you as possible until then" he said pouting. She ran her fingers through his hair, the light touch of her fingers felt amazing.
"Eat your, poached egg and drink your coffee before it gets cold and then you can join me in the shower...deal?"
Where did he find this incredible woman
"Deal" he replied with a boyish grin on his face, he really was a lucky son of a bitch.

. . .

He packed the last of his clothes zipping up his small case. He was reluctant to leave but he knew this was something that had to be done. He had meetings today, they needed to go over the plans for tracking Phil down, he would make that bastard pay for daring to lay his hands on Amelia. Colt would be here in the next fifteen minutes, Colt had been adamant he wanted in with the search, it seemed the big bad wolf was looking for some vengeance of his own. Picking up the case he carried it down the stairs and placed it by the front door.
Hope came running from the lounge a piece of paper flapping about in her little hands.
"Nicnic, I drawed you a picture so you don't forget us" she said waving the paper at him to take. He kneeled down and took the picture from her. "Why thank you my lady, but don't you know I could never forget you or your mummy, you are both my special girls and you both live in here" he said placing his hand over his heart. He looked at the images in Hopes drawing of the three of them together holding hands and he pulled her into a big hug. "This is perfect, do you know why?" Hope shook her head "because, whenever I miss you both I can look at this and it will remind me of my girls waiting for me to come home." He folded the picture and placed it inside his suit pocket, he hugged Hope a little tighter feeling a little choked up about leaving. Why was this so hard?
"Are you all packed" Amelia said walking out from the lounge, he stood to meet her keeping hold of Hopes hand, her eyes were glistening with unshed tears, he knew she was trying to stay strong.
"I am, hey come here" she walked into his arms wrapping herself around him. "I love you Amelia-Jane with all that I am" he feathered kisses on the top of her head, he could feel her sobs subsiding, she lifted her face her cheeks wet from her tears, the aqua in her eyes vibrant, her beast was restless too "I Love you too Dominic, more than anything, please be safe" she whispered and kissed him like her life depended on it, he kissed her back with just as much ferocity. A clearing of a throat brought them both back to the present. Colt stood there with an amused expression on his face. "Ready to go Nic? Hey Emmie"
"Let's get this over with"
he had a bad feeling about this whole thing the sooner it was over the better.