Chapter Fifteen

Simon

"Where is he? He is taking too long. Simon if he's not here in the next five minutes you need to go and get him."
He nodded, this bitch was seriously psychotic, he wasn't going to argue, he was just the hired help for today. The kid had already been put in a car and was on her way to Ireland, they were just waiting on Will, who was bringing his wife with him for the big boss.
There was a knock on the hotel door. Dave the head of Juliet's security was there first  pulling the door open in automatic defense mode.
Will stood on the otherside, looking dishevelled.
"Where's Hope?" Will said barging past Dave, his eyes darting around the room. Juliet walked to Will and pulled him in for a kiss that was boarderline inappropriate in front of company. "I was starting to think you had let me down baby." she said breathlessly.

"Juliet, we need to talk" Will said, he looked pissed off.

"What is it Will? Where's Amelia? You were supposed to bring her with you." Juliet said the affection in her voice wavered.
"Emmie's not coming, I can't do this anymore, I want my daughter back, this is too fucked up, I won't do this to them I can't."
Juliet glared at Will for a second before she burst out laughing, the sound sent shivers down Simon's spine.
"You won't leave me, you pitiful gobshite, you'll go and get that whore and bring her here now." She shreaked.
"I won't. She is giving me a second chance. I am done with you Juliet, you're unhinged and bitter. Emmie is everything I want." He spat "Now get me my daughter."
Juliet backed away and sat on the bed Simon stared, awaiting the command for them to end this dickhead, did he not realise what he had just done? 
"You. Betrayed. Me." Juliet said her eyes welled up.
I'm so sorry Juliet, I really am, but she's my wife we have a child together" Will said and took a step towards her; her face screwed up in disgust.
"Lock the door Dave, Simon give me your gun." Juliet said.
Simon handed his gun straight over. As soon as the lock clicked shut. Juliet aimed the gun at Will.
"Please don't Juliet, we can-."
She fired once, the bullet went straight through his skull, the spray of blood hit Dave splattering his face and clothes in brain matter and blood, Dave didn't even flinch. Wills body landed with a thump on the ground as blood seeped into the hotel carpet from the bullet wound in his forehead, his dead eyes were wide open.
Juliet handed Simon the gun back, her expression blank, there was no remorse no grief just pure hatred on her face.
"We need to go and pick that bitch up. Simon, call Phil tell him to get here as soon as possible, we need him. You and him need to get to that house and grab her, she'll be waiting for this prick to come home, won't she get a nice surprise. Dave, phone your clean up guys to get rid of this piece of shit." She barked kicking Wills lifeless torso.

Dominic

Dominic let go of Simon's hand. This guy went to Amelia's house to grab her, what if Colt hadn't got to her on time would he have hurt her? His temper surfaced, he had to swallow it down and remember Juliet had a lot of strings she was pulling, so she must have had something on this guy, from what he'd just seen in his head he was just a paid help and hadn't known the bigger picture. He had looked different in the vision. What had happened to make him look like a shell of the man he was less than a year ago? If he was here talking now something bad must have gone down.

"We'll see if there's a table free. I need you to answer a few questions, I will know if you are lying so I suggest you don't attempt any bullshit." Dominic said bluntly.

Y-yes Dominic." Simon said looking scared. Joe had a half smile on his face telling Dominic, he had seen the storm in his eyes after using the memory spell and he knew heads would split if his boss didn't get the answers he was seeking tonight. Dominic was fully aware of how much Joe enjoyed splitting heads. Joe had been with him through his turbulent days when his father had still had his claws in him, so Joe was also aware of the monster he would become if he unleashed the darkness inside him.