Chapter Seventeen.

Emmie

The light royal blue pencil dress clung to her body like a second skin. She had loosely curled her naturally platinum hair but knew the curls wouldn't last long in her poker straight locks before they dropped out. She finished the look by applying her tinted red lip gloss, her make up was light and gave her usual pale complexion a soft glow, she was quite impressed with her effort as she hardly ever applied any makeup. She slipped her feet into her matching heels and picked her clutch up.
Checking herself in the mirror, she didn't recognise the woman staring back at her, she looked fierce, like she meant business. Heather had excellent taste in clothes.
She walked down the hall to Hopes room and entered. Hope and Heather were in the middle of the Disney movie Frozen. Heather was engrossed.
Hope's little face lit up when she saw her.
"Pretty mummy, can I wear my party dress too?"
"Oh Amelia, you are stunning." Heather said the look of awe on her face. "That dress looks so much better on you than me."
Was she joking? Heather could pull off a bin bag, she was unbelievably gorgeous, Emmie had always thought of herself as plain.
Emmie smiled shyly she wasn't good at accepting compliments.
"Thanks" she said and kneeled down to address Hope.
"I will let you put your princess dress on tomorrow and you can keep it on all day. It's nearly sleepy time sweetheart. You'll be a good girl for nana won't you?" She said Pulling her in for a cuddle and kissing her forehead.
"Yep, I will. Your pretty Mummy? Can I have lipstick like you?"
Emmie pulled her lip gloss out of her clutch and applied some to Hope's plump little pout.
"There we go, we'll paint your nails tomorrow." Emmie said planting another kiss on her cheek. "Love you Hopey wopey." She said earning a giggle.
"Lub you mommy wommy." Hope said pulling tongues at her as she left the room.
Heather followed her out and inspected her.
"He's going to pop a vein when he sees you. Be brave my darling girl, and whatever happens you are going to be fine. If you need me just call, I doubt you'll be back tonight though looking like that." Heather said with a smirk.
"Sleeping with him, will only complicate an already messed up situation." Emmie said worrying her bottom lip.
"If it happens it happens, I don't think he's going to be able to keep his hand to himself though. Good luck sweetheart, and don't worry about Hope, we're going to have some much needed girl time." Heather kissed her on the cheek and left her to walk downstairs to meet Barry the driver and security guard for tonight.
She climbed into the back of the black Mercedes-Benz and stared out of the window, her mind going over everything she needed to say when she saw Dominic. She just prayed he wasn't too pissed off at her just showing up unannounced.

They pulled up outside the club forty-five minutes later. The long drive hadn't helped her nerves. It was a build up of antisipation. She re-applied her lip gloss, Barry opened the door for her and she exited. Considering she had forgotten her coat she felt warm.
"I've had orders to come inside with you mam." Barry said.
"Ok Barry, thank you. I doubt you'll be able to enter Dominic's office and I am not sure how long I will be."
"That's ok Mrs Stewart. I will available as your security until you dismiss me."
She got to the entrance two big mean looking men stood guard monitoring who came in and out, checking id's and frisk in people. They were both familiars.
The biggest one eyed her up favourably as she approached until he spotted Barry behind her. Barry was a familiar too a pretty powerful one.
"Good evening Miss. Can I see your I'd?"
"She pulled her driving licence out of her clutch and handed it over.
"Is Dominic in tonight?" She asked.
"He is, but I doubt he'll want to be disturbed." The big guy said looking amused, she wasn't in the mood for a back and forth with this guy.
"Can you get some one to phone up and tell him Amelia is here and wants a quick word?" She said squaring her shoulders at him. His face dropped at the mention of her name.
"Of course mam, I apologise for my abruptness I didn't realise who you were, please wait inside, I will send him a message straight away."
She frowned at the big oafs sudden change of attitude and the look of embarrassment on his face. Had Dominic been expecting her?
She walked in. "Barry is my security, he needs to come in as well."
"No problem Ms Stewart, please make yourself comfortable on one of the sofas in the foyer, can I get you any refreshments?" 
She could get used to this. "No thanks, just let Dominic know I'm here."

She felt him before she spotted him walking through the double doors his overbearing presence left her insides in utter chaos. She watched his hard features take in her appearance, the slight twitch in his jaw told her he appreciated what he saw. He didn't smile, the expression on his face wasn't welcoming.
She had made a mistake turning up here.
"Amelia" His voice was cool and impersonal, like he was addressing a business associate or a distant aquaintance.
"Dominic, I apologise for just showing up here but what I've come to say can't be done in an email or over the phone. I know I am probably the last person you wanted to see, I promise I won't take up too much of your time...I know your busy."
He ran his hand through his hair, she noticed the dark circles under his eyes and the pained look in their depths he was struggling with something. She knew then their time apart had affected him just as much as it had her.
I'm so sorry Dominic.

After the most uncomfortable walk through the club with Dominic looking like he wanted to tell her where to go she contemplated not telling him about the baby. But the stab of guilt that racked through her everytime that thought crossed her mind was enough for her to silently chastise herself. She had to do this; he had a right to know.
Dominic had ordered Barry to wait in reception for her, of course Barry who only took orders from Heather or Emmie for tonight had a few choice words of his own to throw at the angry looking warlock. So there had been some testosterone slung around before she had intervened telling Barry to wait at the bar upstairs and relax for a bit. She would contact him when she was ready to leave. The distain on Dominic's face told her he hadn't appreciated being emasculated by her, but she didn't care, he didn't own her and he certainly didn't order around someone who was there for her protection. The storm brewing in his dark blue eyes had given her the impression it was jealousy that had fuelled Dominic's little outburst that thought sent her ego into overdrive.
Did he still desire her after everything?
She certainly desired him. The dampness between her legs and the butterflies in her stomach were proof of that. This was going to be harder than she antisipation.
He lead her through the v.i.p area. She hated this room, it was full of arrogant looking dickheads who had more money than sense, she had a couple of appeciative glances her way but they wouldn't act on it, not if they valued their dicks still intact anyway. She worried for the girls, she knew they were protected, Dominic had them heavily guarded but the way those men letched and drooled over them made her skin crawl. They were all young enough to be their daughters or grandaughters.
Dominic lead her through a concealed door and into a large white entrance way with a lift at the end.
"This way Ms Stewart." He said, his tone void of any affection as he pulled out a key and opened another concealed doorway which lead into a office.
"Please take a seat, can I get you some wine?" He asked, always the host.
"No thank you, she said taking a seat on the large office couch. Her feet were killing her in these heels. Dominic leant against the edge of the big desk that was on the oposite side of the room and watched her.
"Why are you here Amelia?" He said? She saw it then, the pain in his eyes, he was putting on an act for her and she could clearly see right through it. The words, the explanation stuck in her throat. She felt light headed, she needed out of here.
"I shouldn't have come, I need to leave." She stood thankful that her shaking legs held her. "I'm sorry I wasted your time Dominic." She said avoiding his face that looked like he was going to murder someone.
"Goodevening" she said and walked towards the door, she was about to grab the handle when she was mercifully turned and slammed into the wall Dominic big body held her captive as his gorgeous mouth descended onto her parted lips roughly. She moaned at the assult and kissed him back dropping her clutch bag in the frenzy of getting to taste him again, she gripped his hair deepening the kiss.
"Fuck Amelia, I've missed this,you." He whispered against her swollen lips as he nibbled his way across her jaw and onto her neck. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her stomach reminding her of the reason she was here.
"Dominic, I'm pregnant."
He stiffened in her arms and recoiled away from her.

Shit, no going back now