Chapter Eighteen

Dominic

Amelia was here, she had kissed him back, she couldn't hide the need in her gaze, his scalp still tingled from the assult her torturous fingers had just inflicted. She had been eye fucking him since he stormed into reception, he hadn't been expecting her to look like she had, his body had responded instantly, she was unbelievably gorgeous. He thought he was doing right by giving her time. Now she was standing before him looking sinfully sexy in a tight blue dress that hugged every beautiful curve telling him she was pregnant.
Pregnant?
He released his grip from her hips and took a step back.
Fuck
He saw the fear in her eyes; had she known two weeks ago? Is that why she had refused to give her blood?
"How long?" He said, he sounded angrier than he'd wanted but he didn't care at this moment.
"I took a test today," she said and pushed away from the wall to retrieve her clutch bag from the floor. Was she planing on running away after dropping this bomb.
"You're not leaving this room until we've spoken about this Amelia," He spoke with authority a voice that he often used when addressing his men he regretted it as he watched her whole body stiffen. She turned to face him, her eyes were more aqua than they were before, he knew she was pissed off.
"Who the fuck do you think you are? If I want to leave, you will not hold me prisoner," she roared and stooped down to grab her clutch bag and unclipped the latch to open it,"and for your information I wasn't planning on running away I was retrieving this." She thrust a little plastic bag at him containing the pregnancy test.
Shit
"I need some water she said and walked to the couch sitting down. "I knew coming here was going to be hard, but I couldn't-I wouldn't keep something like this from you Dominic, you have as much right to this baby as I do...I don't feel so good," she said her face was grey and ashen; suddenly she rushed to the wastepaper bin next to the desk emptying the contents of her stomach into the metal container.
He raced to her side and knelt down taking her long hair in his big hands and held it back while she retched.
"Can I get you anything Amelia? do you need a doctor?" Dominic said feeling a little out of his depth. He didn't have the first clue about any of this.
She didn't take favourably to the mention of a doctor.
"No I don't need a fucking doctor, I am pregnant not sick. This little show you just witnessed is only a fraction of what is going to happen to my body over the next nine months... I want you to be in this childs life Dominic but if you can't handle it I can do it on my own." She took some tissues out of her bag and wiped her mouth with them.
"This is a lot to take in Amelia, I thought we were done. But after what happened between us before; I realised I don't think I'll ever be done when it comes to you."
He picked up the little transparent sealed bag containing the test and looked at it. Amelia sat on the floor watching him intently, he could see the questions buzzing around in her mind asking where they went from here?
"I think you and Hope need to come home." He said not lifting his eyes from the test.

Emmie

Did she just hear him right?
He wanted her to move back in with him.
"Don't be ludicrous Dominic, we couldn't possibly. You hate me for a start and Ho-"
"I don't hate you Amelia, now who's being ludicrous!" He shouted he looked devastated, he softened his tone "You are the most infuriatingly beautiful woman I have ever met, you find it so hard to trust because you live so deeply in the past, that it's effecting your future happiness. Allow me in Amelia let me show you how happy we can be together. Let me love and worship you like you deserve. Let me be a proper father to the child that you're carrying inside you, I told you once before; with me you could have everything, it wasn't lies, I adore you Amelia Jane, more than life."
Her heart raced in her chest and she could feel the heat rising in her cheeks at his declaration.
"Y-you adore me?" She said, suddenly becoming all too aware she was still sitting on the floor next to a bin full of vomit, the smell was turning her stomach again.
Very sexy Amelia well played
She needed the bathroom.
"Your killing me here Amelia. I more than adore you, I love you."
"I'm going to throw up again I need the bathroom now!" She said and dived past him for the door.
She managed to get to the toilets in the v.i.p area just in time as she vomited again. She didn't know how she could even have anything left inside of her. She didn't remember being this sick with Hope. And why of all times did it have to start now. She felt so embarrassed. What must he think?
"Amelia, are you ok in there?" Dominic called, he sounded panicked.
"I will be, just give me five minutes to get myself cleaned up," she croaked.
"I'll wait outside" He said.
She slumped against the cool wall of the toilet stall, thankful that it was clean, she needed a minute to compose herself before she faced him again. What he had just admitted was like someone had just turned a light on inside of her. She had wasted so much time allowing her pride to win, when she could have been truly happy. A tear escaped and she brushed it away. Dominic loved her and she loved him too, more than she thought was possible; they kept on finding their way back to eachother no matter what was thrown at them, she had to at least give them a chance.
She knew what she had to do now.
Feeling a lot better, the sickness had passed she pushed herself up off the floor, flushed the chain and exited the toilet. She rinsed her mouth out with water checked her appearance, surprisingly she didn't look too bad considering she had spent the last forty-five minutes hurling her guts up. She re-applied her lip-gloss and ran her fingers through her nearly straight hair. She smoothed the material of her dress down feeling ready to face the devastatingly handsome man on the otherside of the door.
The sight that greeted her pulled at her heart strings. Dominic was sitting on one of the red couches with his head in his hands. One of his security was standing next to him looking rattled at his bosses obvious upset. Muscles whispered something to Dominic who's head immediately lifted.
"Amelia, I was so worried, are you ok?" He said the emotion in his eyes that showed how much her wellbeing mattered to him, it pulled more bricks out of the wall she had built around herself.
"Hey, it's ok, I am fine, infact I feel much better now, just a little embarrassed that you had to witness that. Morning sickness takes no prisoners- I don't know why they call it morning sickness though because it can happen in-"
"Amelia, I am just glad your alright. Next time please let me help you, even if it's just to hold your hair back, I was frantic with worry I thought you were going to pass out the colour you went before." He interrupted her nervous rant.
"What I told you in there, I meant every word. I know you need time but I won't give up until your mine Amelia. Knowing you are walking around with my child safe and warm inside you makes me the happiest I have ever been." His eyes were filled with need begging her to give him a shot.
"Ok Dominic" She spoke softly.
"What?" His eyes widened.
"I want to be with you too, these last two weeks have been hard but have given me some thinking time, I have been so blinded by the weight I carry in my heart it's blocked out my ability to get close to anyone, but I really want to try I can't promise anything but I feel the same way, I-I love you too." She said, he pulled her into his arms and nuzzled her neck. He must have sensed she wasn't comfortable kissing him just yet.
"I have missed you so fucking much my beautiful Tigress." He whispered huskily into her hair. She could feel his growing erection against her stomach.
"I've missed you too. Have you got somewhere I can freshen up? A spare toothbrush would be appreciated too." She said feeling embarrassed all of a sudden.
"I have some rooms upstairs. This building used to be a hotel. We kept some of the suites on the upper floors. Come." He said taking her hand and leading her back though the hidden door way.
"Hang on," she said pulling out of his grip. "Didn't that Miles keep Clara up there." She looked at him quizzically.
"Yes he did, he also was punished and killed quite brutally by her. I have to admit we were rather impressed by what her magic did to his body?" Dominic said looking genuinely in ore.
"I can't be up there for long, I want to get back to my mother's so I can speak to her before she retires for the night."
The look of disappointment flashes across Dominic's face.
"As long as I get to call you mine, then I can wait for one more night while you get your affairs in order," he says picking up her hand and kissing the back of it. She bit on her bottom lip to stop a moan from escaping.
Oh sod it, Heather wasn't expecting her back tonight anyway.
"Let me just make a phone call, you may not have to wait, until tomorrow," She said not taking her eyes from his lust filled ones.
"Really?"
"I want you Dominic." She mouthed at him.
"Fuck Amelia, get that phone call made and then I am taking you home." He growled.
He guided her back into the office and then excused himself.
She pulled out her mobile phone and pressed call on Heather's number.
It rang a few times before cutting out.
Strange
She tried it again it went straight through to voicemail.
She sent her a quick message to let her know she was staying out and she would be back in the morning.
She sent a quick message to Barry thanking him for his services and giving him the rest of the night off, but to pick her up from Dominic's address tomorrow around 10am. She turned her phone to silent and put it back in her clutch.
She let herself out of the hidden office and back into the club; they had so much wasted time they needed to make up for and she was going to show him she was in this for the long haul, she swallowed down the uneasy feeling she had in her gut; it was just nerves she reasured her paranoia, her self doubt was not going to get in her way of her happiness ever again.