"I'm really gonna miss him, Kayla." she said with a frown. It was really sad seeing Amber like this because she was usually very happy and enthusiastic.

"I know, baby." I said as I pulled her in for another hug. When we pulled away, Louis came over and hugged me. Then Zayn hugged me and then there was Harry. He walked over and said with a smirk, "Come here, Makaela." he opened his arms exagerratingly and shook his palms. I laughed at his ridiculousness but hugged him nevertheless.

When we pulled away, he looked into my eyes and said, "I'm really gonna miss you, Makaela." I broke his gaze because it was getting kind of uncomfortable and nodded figurously. "Yeah, I'm gonna miss you too, dork." I said with a smile.

 "Hey!" he said with an offended look. I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him. 

"This is the final call for the flight 205 to London." said a voice over the intercom. I saw Liam and Leanne walking over to us. Leanne was spending the holidays with Liam and his family. She was really excited. I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Have fun!" I told her when I pulled back.

"I will." she said with a huge smile on her face. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too! But we'll skype and you'll tell me everything." I told her with a wink. She slightly flushed and I laughed. 

"We really need to get going, fellas." said Louis as he waved at all of us. He leaned down and kissed Amber before picking up his luggage and walking to the terminal. Harry waved at us before following Louis. I hugged Leanne tightly and whispered in her ear to have fun. I hugged Liam after Leanne. They both then went to hug Amber and Zoe before walking into the terminal, hand in hand. Niall bounced over to me. Yes, bounced. He's adorable. "I'm gonna miss you, dork." I said as I pulled him into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you too." he said as he pulled back and smile sadly. He went over to hug Amber and Zoe before disappearing into the terminal as well. Tasmin couldn't make it because she traveled for the holidays but she said her goodbyes before she left. There was only Zayn left. His arm was wrapped around her shoulders.

"I don't mean to be a cock-blocker but you kinda need to leave, Zayn." I said with a smirk. Zoe and Zayn looked at me with flushed faces and their jaws dropped open. Amber just laughed and said, "E.S.T." I laughed in response. Zoe's blush darkened while Zayn just looked confused. "What's that?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Extreme sexual tension." I said smirking and I winked at him. He blushed before clearing his throat and hugging Zoe. We almost thought he won't let go. A gazillion years later, okay I'm exageratting, he let go of Zoe. He hugged Amber and I before walking into the terminal as well. Zoe sighed sadly and Amber looked depressed. I walked over to them and wrapped my arms around their shoulders. "I haven't had a girls' day in forever. How 'bout it?" I said with a smile trying to cheer them up.

"It's Christmas, Makaela." Amber said in a 'duh' tone. I rolled my eyes at her before saying, "I didn't mean the entire day, silly." She got a thoughtfull look on her face before nodding with a grin on her face. I chuckled at her. I looked at Zoe and noticed she had a sad smile on her face.

"How bout we go to Pinkberry and talk about it over Fro-Yo?" I asked in a hopeful tone. Zoe nodded and I grinned at her. I dropped my arms down from thir shoulders and grabbed their hands before pulling them outside the airport. When we got to Zoe's car, Zoe tossed me the keys and I nodded at her. Zoe sat in the backseat, Amber in the passenger seat and I was driving. Amber was bouncing in her seat happily because she rode shotgun. I shook my head with a smile. "Aye, turn on the radio." said Zoe from the backseat. I turned the radio on and Young, Wild & Free came on. We all sung at the top of our lungs with the song.

"SO WHAT WE GET DRUUUUUNK. SO WHAT WE SMOKE WEEEEED. WE JUST HAVIN' FUN. AND WE DON'T CARE WHO SEES. SO WHAT WE GO OUUUUT. THAT'S HOW IT'S S'PPOSED TO BE. LIVIN' YOUNG & WILD & FREEEEEE." We started laughing after we finished singing the chorus.

We reached Pinkberry in 20 minutes, which was really good compared to the usual traffic that's in LA. We all placed our orders before taking our seats.

"He didn't even ask me out officially." started Zoe with a sad pout on her face. I looked at her sympathetically. "He's obviously whipped though." I said with a small smirk on my face. She snapped her eyes to mine. "You think?" she asked me in a hopeful tone. Suddenly Amber started laughing. We both looked at her with furrowed eyebrows and confused expressions. When she noticed us looking at her, she stopped laughing and looked at us. "That boy is a like so whipped." she said in all seriousness. Zoe and I looked at each other before bursting into hysterical fits of laughter. It was Amber's turn to be confused. She looked at us with a confused expression which made us laugh even harder. "Stop laughing at me." she said with a pout on her face which just resulted in us laughing harder. After about a minute we sobered up. A guy brought our frozen yogurts over and we thanked him. I ate a spoonful and moaned in delight as I closed my eyes. "This is addictive stuff." I said with a smile on my face.

We spent the entire day together just talking and laughing, before we all had to go back to our houses for Christmas eve dinner. We had just dropped off Amber at her house and we were at Zoe's house. "Just keep the car, babe. Not like I'm gonna go anywhere and if I do, you're practically my own personal chauffeur." Zoe said with a wink as she got out of the car. I laughed but nodded. "Are you sure you don't wanna join us for dinner?" Zoe asked me with a pout.

"Babe if I don't go to Drew's house, Pattie's gonna kill me." I told her in all seriousness. Ever since I could remember, we'd always have Christmas dinner with Drew and Pattie. Either they'd come over or we'd go over. It was sort if a ritual now.

"I know" she said with a pout. "Have fun, but not too much fun." she said as she blew me a kiss and closed the car. I waited for her to go into her house before driving off. What did she mean by that? Not too much fun? Zoe's so weird sometimes. Ha! Sometimes? More like most of the times. Is it normal to talk to yourself? Psh, of course it is.

When I got to Drew's house, I parked the car and got out. I glanced at the house I live in and a shiver ran down my spine. I spent the last month in Drew's house with the excuse that Walter was at a business trip. I usually don't run away from him but life just started getting good with me. I don't want something to pull me back down.

I opened the front door with the key Pattie gave me and looked around the house before taking off my coat. It wasn't extremely cold but it was cold to people who lived in the west coast their whole life. "Hello." I called into the house. "We're in the dining room, darling." Pattie's voice responded. I smiled. Pattie always reminded me of my mom. The softness in her voice and the love in her eyes. I walked into the dining room with a smile and froze.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHAANGEERRRRRR DUN DUN DUNNNN!